20th birthday.

Hello and pls enjoyyyy.

It was a early morning but everyone was buzzing around in anticipation, it was Hoshi and Mei's birthday.

But it wasn't any ordinary birthday in the svt dorm it was mei's 20th birthday.
She was turning legal today.

It was bittersweet moment for everyone, minghao and Jun were here to witness it bc they were gone to film their dramas.

Everyone was preparing everything.

Them there was Mei who was extremely upset just thinking abt this day, it was bc on this day 10 years ago Mei's dad had told her that they all would be together and have a grand celebration, but the day arrived and Mei was not together with her family and neither was the China line her so she felt really far from China, like there was a part of China in her but not enough.

It was really a sad day for Mei and she really missed her family and China line but atleast there was svt with her.

Mei pretended to sleep and a few moments later she was awoken by happy birthday songs dedicated to her she was so happy but still a part of her was longing to be with the China line or her family.

Even Hoshi was there they both hugged and Hoshi gave her a birthday hat.

Happy birthday oppa.
Same to you birthday gal.

After celebrating a little everyone went to their own schedules including Mei and Hoshi, they would meet up again for their birthday live.

Mei did all her work, but most of time her mind was on her family.

Finally the time had passed and now it was time for the birthday live.

Hoshi and Mei came in the same room and started the live.

Nice to met you again
Same to you Mei.

The both started the live when enough people had joined.

(Bold is Hoshi and italics is chinese)

Hello, carat-deul

Hello Carats
Thxs for all the wishes.
Our Mei is turning 20 I feel so emotional.

Hoshi whipped fake tears from his eyes

Oppaaaa whyyy.

But it's ok Mei will always be our baby.

Opppaaaaaa.

*Then came the cake.*

Oppa look the cake said Mei.

The candle on the cake SINGSSS.

*after cutting the cake*

Omo this candle won't stop singing mah God.

*Hoshi looks at the candle*

Aha I knew it, it's made in China it won't stop that easily haha.

Mei is now again reminded of China and is clearly upset.

Are you ok Mei you look upset princess.

Ya it's ok hyung it bc * she explains everything her dad says*.

Oh I wish I could help, its ok Mei were here for you.

Thxs hyung.

Just then Mei's phone rung.

Oh look it's Jun hyung.
*mei gets a bit emotional*

On the other line Jun and minghao starts singing happy birthday in Chinese.

Mei puts her head down and starts sobbing.

Are you okay mei-mei, asks minghao.

No, i was literally just talking abt how I miss my family and even the China line ain't here and you just called, I love you guys so much thank you so so so so so much.

She continues sobbing by this time Hoshi takers her in his arms and she sobbing on his shoulder this is the first time the camera and svt members are seeing Mei cry, they have never seen Mei cry up untill this moment and Hoshi was overwhelmed on what to do.

Minghao and Jun ended the call with saying Mei that they love her and stay strong.

She stopped crying after some time and explained the situation to Carats and while explaining her eyes filled with tears again.

To distract her Hoshi decided to play a game of answering any comment they want.

That distracted her well up until a comment asked her if she was going to be meeting her parents soon and after those comments filled up the section but Mei stayed strong and ended the live on happy note.....for the fans not her.

As soon as the live ended she was a crying mess, she had been crying on Hoshi's shoulder while he comforted her after a while the members returned from their schedule and were really really really really surprised to see Mei crying it was everyone first time.

Everyone asked if she was fine and she explained the whole situation to them and also ended up in a crying mess at the end, but everyone comforted her a lot and made her feel better.

They distracted her by giving her the gifts they had bought for her and it worked well.

All Mei could say was that even though she missed her family at least she was not alone.

Authors note: hey guys thxs for reading my story it took a lot of time writing this and I hope you enjoyed it and again request are open thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so muchhhh.

Horanghae