Chapter 3

=The Boy's POV=

"Trevor?" Gregory asked, looking up from his desk. Papers scattered the dark wooden desk, they weren't important to me at this point.

"I think you've made a mistake." I responded. "She isn't the one. She doesn't have -"

"Not here!" Gregory hissed, narrowing his eyes.

"She doesn't have them." I said slowly, rolling my eyes. "Should we go down to the chamber?"

Gregory shook his head. He stood up, walking over to me.

"No, she'll think we are here to test her. We'll go to the -"

Three men bursted into the room, and sparks literally flew everywhere. One hit Gregory straight in the face, nearly burning a hole into his cheek.

I swiftly yanked out my wand and muttered a few curses, and one by one knocked the men out. The bag in which I stored Amber in still laid in the corner of the room, but she was still asleep.

"Gregory?" I asked, shaking the knocked out man. He lay motionless on the ground, the burning hole still deep within his cheek. I cleared my throat, picking up the bag and placing a hand of Gregory.

Then, we vanished.

______________________

Omg, short as pie. GAH!

Well, we now know the boy's name is Trevor! BUT, what does he mean by "Them"?

Guess in the comments!