Chapter 61

I was walking down the school corridors. The air was warm, like stepping off an aeroplane into a hot country. But I've got a feeling that something is about to change.

"Y/n," a whisper came from somewhere

I stopped in my tracks and looked around

"Y/n over here," a bush near the archway was moving

I slowly walked up to it.

"Neville?"

"Shush!" He looked around before continuing."Meet me at the griffindor common room in ten minutes. Try and not be late. "

I shook my head a little. Merlin, I must be late all the time if people I hardly know. Know I'm late all the time.

I started to walk towards the Griffindor common room. When I felt like someone was watching me. But his scent hit me before he did.

"What do you want, matty?"

He hand rested on my waist while he span me around.

"Just wanted to know why my beautiful girlfriend was talking to a Longbottom?"

"Nothing that concerns you." I lightly poked him on the nose and turned to carry on walking

"Not so fast, princess." He grabbed my hand, forcing me to turn back to him

I gave him a little grin.

"Yes, Mattheo?"

He walked up to me. With those big brown eyes which I couldn't work out what he was thinking. His face was practically touching mine.

"Are you disobeying me, princess?"

I couldn't help but bit my lip at his comment. I love winding him up.

I leaned in to his ear to whisper

"I think you forgot who knelt, begged, and crawled for the other one. Riddle." I brought my head back so I could see his reaction.

He was getting frustrated. He face started to get all hard as he stuck his tongue against his cheek.

He then lent in to whisper in my ear

"I will drag you into the nearest classroom and show you what happens if you keep on testing me,"

I smiled at him and raised my eyebrows. My arms crossed over my chest.

"Is that a threat. Mr Riddle?"

He shook his head

"No, Miss Potter. It's a promise. "

"As much as I would love you to show me what happens if I disobey you. I've got somewhere to be." I kissed him on the cheek and began to walk off.

I heard him sniggering behind me before I suddenly got pushed into a classroom.

I was then greeted by a desk where I was bent over with my head resting on a few books. My hands were pinned to my back. While my legs were slightly apart so a body could stand between them.

I was getting all excited by this sudden jealous streak of Mattheo.

I felt a body pressed against me and heavy breathing against my ear and neck.

"I told you not to keep testing me potter,"

"Jealous Riddle?"

I couldn't help it. The sarcastium falls out of my mouth like word vomit

He just laughed as I felt his hand exploring my body when he got to my entrance. His fingers effortlessly push my knickers to the side and go up and down.

"All ready for me, I see."

By the tone of his voice, I could picture him with a huge smirk on that gorgeous face

"Do I have your permission, princess?"

"Always," I said

⚠️Little smut scene ⚠️

With no hesitation, he instantly pulled down his trousers and boxers. My knickers went soon after that. I felt my skirt getting higher on my waist.

I felt his tip go up and down my entrance.

Suddenly, he crashes into me hard. Oh, my merlin. He keeps going like a rabbit on drugs. The thrust was hard but pleasurable.

My legs were wobbling from the slamming they were getting.

Suddenly, I was spun around, so I was lying on the desk with my legs in the sky. Soon, Mattheo grabbed them and put one over each shoulder.

"I want to see your face when I make you cum"

He grabbed my waist and continued with the same amount of attitude and force he did before.

Soon, I was melting "Mattyyy" the moans that were leaving me. I was surprised nobody could hear us.

I came undone to him. I'm so surprised that I lasted that long. Soon, I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth.

"Good girl," as he inserted his dick into my mouth and cum down my throat which I swallowed and licked up and remains.

⚠️Smut ended⚠️

I put my knickers back on and pulled down my skirt. As I licked my lips I said "Remind me to wind you up more often"

He sniggered as he pulled up his boxers and pants. "So you going to tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"What Neville wanted?"

"Again it's none of your business but I don't know. I was meant to meet him." I looked at the clock "thirty minutes ago"

I kissed him before turning to the door

"I'll see you later?"

He half smiled

"Yeah maybe"

I blew him a kiss before finally heading towards the Griffindor common room.

I knocked but nobody answered

I knocked louder

"It's y/n Potter let me in"

Suddenly the door was opened and I was dragged into the room.

"What's that about Neville?"

"You were meant to be here thirty minutes ago"

"Yes I'm sorry I got a little sidetracked"

He dragged me all the way to the boy dorms.

"Hold your horses Neville. I've got a boyfriend."

He looked at my so confused and innocently.

"I know you do y/n. But what's that got to do with this?"

He opens the door and behind it was

"Harry?"

960 words