Chapter 63

The loud explosions and flashing spells were terrifying. We are truly in the middle of the biggest war the wizarding world has ever seen, and I'm not fighting for either side. My main goal is to kill Voldermout.

He is the one who killed my parents, got me tourtered, and placed this dreadful mark on me. With him not round, Mattheo and I will be able to happily live out the rest of our lives.

Even though I haven't spoken to any of the order, the bigger person in me wants to forgive them but never trust them again. I need to talk to Harry.

I ran out of the dungeons and headed towards the Ravenclaw common room. If Harry is going to be anywhere, he's going to be looking for that lost item.

"Y/n where you going?" Mattheo shouted after me

"I'm going to help my brother,"

He stopped running and shouted

"So what about me?"

I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him. His hands were rubbing the back of his neck.

"Matty, I'm doing this for us." I slowly walked up to him

"When your father and all the main death eaters are dead, we are able to live in harmony and peace together." I was nearly at him when he looked me in my eye

"Y/n, who do you think the death eaters will look to if my father dies?"

My eyes scan his face.

"Not if they are dead. We can get the gang to fight with us. "

"Y/n, you're asking a lot of our friends to fight against my father. Also its all their family members you're asking them to kill. "

My face dropped.

"There's no harm in asking."

"Well, I'm going to leave that up to you. I can't ask them to kill their parents. "

"But you're quite happy for your father to kill all my family?"

He shook his head.

"Of course I'm not. That's why I'm going to kill my father. "

"And take over from him?" I said, sniggering

He looked at me, looking very gingerly.

"You can't be serious?"

"It's better than asking my friends to kill their family,"

"Maybe they don't want this life Mattheo have you thought about that? Have you taken into consideration me? I can't be with you if you're constantly trying to hurt my brother and friends. "

"I'm trying to do what's best.."

"Well, you're not." I cut him off

"Princess, please just think about what you're asking."

"Don't worry, I am." I walked away from him.

I need to find Pansy, Enzo, Draco, Theo, and Blaise. Wait, this mark. Can I call certain people, or do you just call everyone. Merlin, I totally don't understand what I'm doing. I put my wand to my mark.

"Call my friends to meet me at our spot,"

I hope that works.

I ran towards the slytherin common room to find the gang standing by the fire.

"Oh, thank merlin, you're all here,"

"Y/n, what's going on?" Pansy asked

I explained about my plan of destroying Voldermout and the death eaters. I also spoke about what Mattheo said.

"I know it's a lot to ask, but this needs to stop."

"Count me in." Enzo, Pansy, Theo, and Blaise all said

We all turned to Draco

"I know when the time comes, my father and mother will turn their backs on him. Please don't let me kill them. "

"As long as you're sure Draco?"

"I'm positive. We spoke about it. "

"OK, well, you go find Mattheo and tell him the plan. I'm going to find Harry and help him destroy the horcruxes"

He all hugged before parting ways. That might be the last time I see them. Who knows.

I ran to the Ravenclaw tower, where I saw a ghost.

"Hello, I wonder if you could help me? I'm looking for my brother. "

She looked at me. "You seem different to him,"

"Yeah, we get told that quite a lot. Do you know where he is?"

"If you ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask"

The room of requirement. I started to run.

"Thank you,"

I ran towards the room where I stood outside the door with my eyes closed.

"Princess"

I jumped out of my skin and turned around to find the gang standing behind me. I couldn't contain my excitement.

"We are doing this together," Enzo said, looking at me

"No need to be a hero now," Theo said, sniggering

"I'll try not to be," I said, smiling

We entered the room of requirement. And all tried to find Harry.

"Harry?" I saw him stand with Hermione and Ron

Their wands were drawn as we approached.

"Harry, we are on the same side."

I explained to him what we were planning on doing.

"And he's OK with this?" Harry was pointing to Mattheo with a little attitude

"In matter if fact Potter I am because I want to spend the rest of my life with y/n"

The room went silent. Like you could cut the tension with a knife. I was looking in between both boys who were staring straight towards each other with anger.

"We can talk about this later. Just let's find this diadem, " I shouted

We all split off and started searching for the lost item.

"Wow, that was hot," Pansy said

I frowned at her

"What do you mean?"

"I've never seen Mattheo act like this before. He must truly love you. "

I smiled

"My feelings are exactly the same."

"Hey guy, I've found it," Harry shouted

938 words