twenty three

ot7
[ them as your best friend ]

heeseung :

1. likes to buy you random gifts in lieu of actually expressing affection.
2. takes pride in being your best friend; if anyone else claims to be your best friend he's gonna look at them funny and give them some push back; goes to you later on to confirm that he IS in fact your best friend, as if you're not allowed to have more than one.
3. regardless of whether he likes it or not, when you want to do something with him, he'll always go along with it.

jay :

1. wants to hang out 24/7; always tries to make you be friends with his other friends so he can have one huge super group of friends to hang out with all the time.
2. lowkey your biggest opp; like you'll be having a heart to heart ranting about your life, what's going on and "why is it always me?" and then he'll read you for filth detailing exactly why whatever's happening is happening and what you need to do to fix it; and you sitting there like.. because you just wanted to complain.
3. perpetually busy but will literally drop whatever he's doing the second you say you need him.

jake :

1. sends or tags you in every single video he finds even slightly amusing, and expects you to react to them all.
2. the one you call when you're bored at work and y'all stay on the phone yapping for the rest of your shift.
3. your shopping buddy! sometimes you'll both order stuff online or maybe you'll go thrifting/to target or something and then go back to his place and do a lil fashion show with all the stuff you bought.

sunghoon :

1. a fellow dnd warrior; may not have your back immediately but he will always have it eventually
2. you speak in terms of tiktok audios and obscure references of things that happen in your day to day life that were unreal.
3. y'all will agree to go on a diet together and then proceed to watch mukbang/cooking videos for 3 hours and end up breaking the diet within a day of starting it.

sunoo :

1. the type to stick beside you no matter what, doesn't matter how wrong you are no one is ever gonna catch him on anyone else's side.
2. has an uncanny ability to talk you into his harebrained schemes so you're always getting into escapades and shenanigans.
3. follows you on spotify to monitor and critique what you're listening to; you'll get random screenshots of what you're listening to and what he thinks you should be listening to; never admits when you put him on to an artist or song

jungwon :

1. would have the type of relationship with you that makes prospective partners suspicious, because y'all are too close; it's not your fault that people don't understand y'all soul ties!!
2. the devil on your shoulder at all times.. he's the one you go to when you want validation to do something you know you shouldn't do.
3. whatever someone tells jungwon they're also telling you too; you're a package deal <3. there's an actual tea party that takes place once a month that's dedicated to spilling tea.

ni-ki :

1.  people wonder if y'all are even friends because all you do is bicker, neither of you can fight the urge to play devil's advocate on every single subject.
2. the type to be the brother you never wanted; always tryna scare your potential bf/gf's away; loves either going to your family home or having you at his; randomly puts you in headlocks; posts awful 0.5 pics of you on his close friends story.
3. he may play with you but he don't play about you; he can be mean to you because he loves you but it's a no for everyone else; 100% not afraid to check someone who says something bad about you.