The Public Library Meeting 📚

I don't think I should have to say this, but the emails aren't real

I don't think I should have to say this, but the emails aren't real. 😑 I mean, I tried to make them fake as hell. 

But I feel like someone is gonna try.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

They had finally agreed to meet in public. beardedman.shaggy@notanemail.com told Brandon to meet him at a public library in Gallatin - Brandon never went to that part of the city. The library was small, secluded, and one of libraries that had a basement level still intact.

Brandon waited in the stall like he was instructed and was nervous as hell. He didn't know what Bearded looked like, nor did he want to. It was a part of the alure.

Butterflies with razor blades for wings cut against his stomach as he waited for what felt like an eternity for the other guy to arrive. Eventually, the main bathroom door opened. The sound of the lock clicking into place made Brandon swallow the last of his nervousness. It was real now.

The lower half of a well-muscled body slide under the stall. Thin running shorts did not hide Bearded's excitement. Brandon stared down at the body from his perch on the toilet. He waited for Bearded to speak, but he said nothing. Neither did he. The wildness of potentially getting caught in a public place while committing an intimate act with a complete stranger turned him on fiercely.

Brandon was hoping that Bearded didn't mind that he wasn't a female. He never told Bearded his gender in their exchanges, but iluvpinklamas.curlyalpacas@notanemail.com didn't scream masculine, either.

A husky whisper sounded over Brandon's thumping heart. 'I have covered my eyes.'

He took a tentative step off the toilet and peeped through one of the cracks of the stall. True to his word, Bearded laid with his shirt pulled up, covering his head. Nervousness still pulled at his belly but Bearded had done his part: laying supine on the floor of a grubby library bathroom. At least, Brandon could do his part.

He moved himself between Bearded's muscular legs and gently planted his cold hands on the exposed thighs. The laying man took a sharp breath and breathed out slowly. Brandon could feel goosebumps forming across Bearded's body. His hands slowly moved up those thighs, over the thin running shorts, and hooked his icy fingers over the elastic waistband.

They weren't able to move lower, since he was between the laying man's legs and Bearded couldn't lift his hips much. After some maneuvering and silent taps, Brandon got Bearded's shorts down his straight legs and off one leg.

Damn.. Motherfucker.. Brandon bit his lip as he marveled at the sheer size of the larger man. The fucking thickness.. He wasn't sure if the damned thing would fit now. It was not what he was expecting at all.

Brandon had many one-offs. Many sizes, shapes: showers, growers, turtlenecks and without. All appendages he enjoyed, but Bearded was in a league of his own.

Settling back between the laying man's legs, Brandon was careful not to have his own erection touch him. He bent forward and began to lick down the underside of the monster. He gave a soft moan at the softness, his tongue tracing a line of a protruding vein until he reached the sack. Surprising, it was smoothe.

He nuzzled them, taking a deep breath and inhaling the natural musk. It was masked with soap. Not that Brandon was surprised. It was a nice touch. He continued to alternate sucking one ball after another, teasing the man while holding his thighs and rubbing his face against the giant shaft. Bearded's breath was stating to shallow.

Secretly, Brandon smiled inwardly. He let the sack drop from his lips and hovered his face over the leaky tip after he moved the jutting cock toward him. Bearded hissed.

Gingerly, he flicked his tongue over the top, dipping his tongue into the opening and sealing his lips over it to suck out all the salty precum. He moaned at the taste, actually loving the slightly sweet and salty jelly.

He rounded his tongue over the tip as he worked a hand up and down the shaft in a slow stroke. The varying speeds, the quickness of his tongue and the slowness of his hand, would drive the laying man crazy.

'Enough,' whined the other man as he tried to jut his hips upward, but Brandon ignored him. He hovered over the tip and let the built up spittle flow over the tip as lubrication.

Really enjoying the reaction of the other man, Brandon slowly swallowed the monster down. The first time was slow and steady to give Brandon an idea of how much he could handle. He relaxed his throat. Once his lips touched Bearded's hairless pubis, the other man reached hands under the stall to curl his fingers around the edge. The man rasped, 'Fuck..'

Knowing now that he could handle it, Brandon applied pressure and speed to his suction and worked his hands on that same slow tempo. Bearded's legs started to shake. He didn't swallow the excess saliva; he let that shit flow over that massive cock and his hands. He worked harder, listening to the laying man.

Bearded's breathing got worse and haggard sounding. The big body quivered and shook, along with the cock in Brandon's mouth.

'I'm gonna..' warned Bearded, enjoying his pleasurable delirium. Brandon moaned around him.

The laying man thrusted upward, his cock twitching like crazy. Brandon gagged for the first time, in a long time, as cum filled his mouth. He swallowed most of what he could, but it was a lot - thick, salty with a tinge of sweetness.

Bearded started chuckling. It stilled Brandon's movements. The larger man squeezed his legs around him.

'That was fucking amazing,' the laying man whispered while he tried to catch his breath. A wide smile spread across Brandon's face.

He watched the legs slowly start to recede. Wide eyed, Brandon pulled his oversized hoodie over his face in case Bearded got curious.

His voice definitely sounded higher than his squatting position. 'I will email you again. And definitely repay the favor..'

The lock flicked quickly. The creaky hinges of the old library bathroom sounded in protest as the other man left Brandon alone to stew with his own raging, leaking hard on and the fast pace of his heart.