Party Shmarty Pt-2

( ALEJANDRO'S POV)

I hope Tyler doesn't know I like him. That would be so embarrassing, especially if he doesn't like me back. I sigh as I walk into class, remembering this is one of the classes we share. I sit in my seat, relieved I don't sit next to him. Suddenly, someone comes up to me. It's my annoying classmate, Heather. She's always bothering me. "Hey, Alejandro! What're you doing just sitting there?!" I give her the stink eye. "Well, Heather, I am simply getting ready for class and waiting for you to go back to your seat." She scoffs and walks to Courtney's desk. Courtney, she is very smart and mature but is also annoying at times. I look around the class but stop midway to see Tyler talking to this punk named Duncan. I thought they were enemies. Whatever, it's not my business anyway.

( TIME SKIP TO THE PARTY/ TYLER'S POV )

I enter the party with Alejandro. We are greeted by a bunch of people. I excuse myself to go find my best friends, Geoff and Brody. "Hey, guys!!" They both
look at me with huge smiles on their face. "YO, TYLER!!" I was then buried in their arms. "Alright, alright! Let go" I laugh. They let go of me and I went to get a drink. Not alcohol though, I don't drink. I grab a root beer and catch Alejandro drinking one too! "Hey, Alejandro!" I brush my hand against my hair. "Hello, Tyler. Are you enjoying the party so far?" He asks while making eye contact with me. "I guess, it's not the best but it's fine." Alejandro then rubs his chin. "Would you like to hang out at my house instead?" He smiles once again. "Sure, why not."

( TIME SKIP/ ALEJANDRO'S POV )

Me and Tyler enter my home, I then remember José and Carlos are still here. "Tyler, let's go to my room. Quickly, my brother José is a real pain." I warn him. He nods and follows me upstairs. As we walk through the hallway, one of the doors opens. SHOOT! It's José. "Well hello there, Al. Who's this? Your boyfriend??" He smirks. I start to glare at him and quietly tell him to shut up. Tyler stands there concerned. I grab Tyler's arm and walk past José.

( TYLER'S POV )

Alejandro drags me into his room while im still processing what just happened. He tells me I can sit on his bed. "So, do you have video games or something? I noticed there's a TV in here..." I ask out of boredom. "Huh? Oh yeah! Here, you can turn on the PS4. I'm just gonna go change." He hands me the controller. "Alright! Thanks dude!" I turn on the PS4 to see 3 accounts. "Al the baby, José the greatest, Carlos" 2 brothers? Woah! Lucky. I hate being the only child. I decide to go on Alejandro's account and play COD. 5 minutes pass, and Alejandro comes out of the bathroom with a face mask on. I giggle under my breath. He smiles. "I see you laughing at my face mask!" I smile and deny it. He then sits down next to me and grabs a controller. "Let's play a 2 person game." I agree and we end up playing Minecraft. I text my dad that im going to sleepover at Alejandro's house because me and him already talked about it. I get tired. "Alright, Alejandro. I'm a bit tired, think it's time I should hit the hay." I say quietly. "Okay! Give me a second." Alejandro leaves the room then comes back a minute later with a mattress along with pillows and a blanket. "Thanks man!" I lay on the mattress and tucked myself in. "Goodnight Alejandro!" I say as I yawn. "Goodnight Tyler." We both go to bed.

(no this is not smut. just wholesome. Next part coming soon