chapter 6: 🌹date🌹

Me (author): um I don't have anything to say- enjoy the chapter though!

Oh! I'm calling dark sun, dusk! Someone said I should use it to make it easier! Thx to whoever said that!
________________
Eclipse's pov:

I woke up in bed with dusk gone. Just the think of it I don't remember how I have not thrown up yet.. oh well..

I sat up on the bed.

Wait a min..

In watering a bra?!

Uh- I think dusk put it on me while I was sleeping..

I stood up.

It felt like forever since I stood up. I took a couple of steps and got used to walking again. I saw my clothes from my dimension. I took those a d put them on. They kinda fit awkwardly because my stomach had gotten a little bigger.

This is weird..

Why did I fucking consent..

I walked out the room and saw more of the layout of this place. It was huge... To be honest it kinda looked like a star wars ship or fucking sm. I saw stairs..

I gulped.

Ok, I maneged to walk, ok so just be careful.. 

I tried grabbing onto a railing but there was not one.

So I scarcely took steps down the stairs..

I almost fell like four times but I made it out alive. I walked around wondering were the hell dusk was in this God awful place..

I saw him like two floors below me..

"DUSK!" I yelled to get his attention.

He looked up back at me with his red eyes.

"YES BEAUTIFUL?" He yelled back.

I blushed.

"STOP WITH THAT NONSENSE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I said to him.

"OH! IM JUST WORKING ON A COUPLE OF THINGS! HOW ABOUT YOU COME DOWN HERE?" he said.

"OH! HIW THE HELL DO I GET DOWN THERE?!" I said.

I was then teleported in a blink of an eye. Next thing I knew was me standing right next to him. He smiled and took me by the waist, dipping me and giving me a kiss. I kissed him back. He then stood me up.

"You really had to make a scene to kiss me" I said.

"Anything for my prince~" he said.

I blushed again.

"So, I think I'm just going to take you around with me amore~ just in case well- something happens" he said.

"Heh- sure.." I said.

(Later)

So, basically I went around my day with dusk helping him with some stuff.

I think I'm developing feelings.. I should of anyways like- seriously I'm pregnant with his child..

Arnt I like mpreg becaus I'm a man pregnant or am I just pregnant..? I don't know.

Dusk made sure I was ok and healthy all day, still I didn't know why he just loves me all of the sudden.. I thought he hated my guts.. but here we are.. pregnant with his child...

Anyways, he wanted to go out.. because he said there is a pretty sunset tonight and he didn't want me to miss it. He had recently gotten me some more clothes because he didn't want me to ware the same thing all the time.. so like I decided to wear a dress. It would make it easier to hide my stomach and chest for now. Made sure I had heels that matched them because I still want to look decent. 

Dusk waited patiently for me to get ready but he told me to hurry so we don't miss it.

Anyways I walked out the door to see he wore something nice too. A nice suit to be exact. I took his hand and we intertwined fingers. He then lead my out of the building and we took a nice walk around.. it was still earth and it looked beautiful.. when we walked we looked at the pretty forests and beautiful flower beds. I gave him kisses the whole time because I really loved him.. I fell in love with him.. it's not even about lust anymore.. I'm just in love..

We got to the main place and saw the sun. We gently sat down on the grass. We waited patiently for the sun to start going down.

_____________
Dusk's pov:
I had waited for this moment.. I was going to ask the question..

I thought it would be the best place to ask right infron of the sunset together.. just him and me..

Finally the sunset started.. it's pretty orange and pink and a tad of red. We were right next to the water so the pretty colors reflected in the water makeing it looks just so beautiful.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I said.

"Yes, it's much prettier here that earth... Probably because there is bad pollution.." he said.

He laid his head on my shoulder and watched the sun slowly go down...

"We should probably go soon.." I said.

"Oh ok.." he said the getting up.

I got up also and took his hand.

"Can I ask you something really quick..?" I said my voice nervous..

"Oh um ya... What..?" He asked.

"Well, eclipse darling, you've been in my life so shortly but my time with you has been so wonderfull.. I would love to spend the rest of my life with you too so I ask.." I said getting on my knee.

He covered his mouth with his hand as I held on to the other. I took the small box out of my pocket and opened it. I held it out showing a ring..

"Will you eclipse my love, marry me..?" I said. I was tense, I was scared he would say no.

"Oh DUSK! YES! YES ILL MERRY YOU!" He said happily as tears fell down his face. I gently put the ring on his hand and stood up.

He immediately took my face and kissed me. I gently wrapped my hands around his back and kissed him back. He hung his arms on my shoulders and stood on his heels the highest he could. We eventually fell because eclipse ripped on the heels of course. We bothe laughed as more tears of joy fell from his eyes. He then stood up, and helped my up by giving his hand. We then took the joyfull walk back while holding hands.

When we arrived we went into the bedroom and eclipse too of his heels. I of course took my shoes off as well. Me and him put on some pajamas and went in bed.

He wrapped his arms around me. I did the same resting my chin on his head. We both finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

_____________________________________________
Me (author):

Here you go chikas! I litterly wasted all my motivation to write on this so I'll try my best  to make my main story chapter good as well! Now I hope you guys have a blessed day or a sleepful night and I hope to see you guys next chapter!

1164 words! ^⁠_⁠^

Bye!