chapter 18: crater's first word! (gone wrong-)

Me (author): hiii I'm so happy! I have two wonderful announcements! One! My parents didn't find out! So I'm back to making stories! Two! My aunt just had her baby girl!!! XD she is so freaking cute!

Also I know y'all will like this chapter!! So now begin!!!!!!

⚠️Warning: inappropriate words I guess??⚠️
_______________
Eclipse's pov:

I was laying in bed with Crater. He was trying to say words like dada. And I tried to help him but he struggled. I eventually stopped trying and just played with his tiny fingers.

Atlas was sleeping in her crib like usual. She slept peacefully with her plushie of sun. She has grown a big liking for him.

Eventually, dusk went in the room after he looked for the person who made the chip. (Not saying anything until that chapter is created).

He sat him bed and wrapped and arm around me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi sweetheart~. And hi buddy!" Dusk said as he looked at Crater.

"So, what did you do all day..? Suck d1ck?" He said as well.

"No, as much as I would love to suck some-" i began to say before I was interrupted by Crater.

"D1ck!!" Crater said.

I looked at dusk like I was going to kill him. He gave me a look that signaled that he was terrified. But-

He began to wheeze and sound like a kettle. He literally wouldn't stop and Crater felt so proud. Oh my God-

How in the hell am I supposed to tell someone his first word was fucking d1ck?!

"I can't believe I had kids with you.." I said.

"I'm sorry I just cant-" he said as he went in his laughing fit again.

I punched his arm and then turned back to Crater.

"No! We do not say that!" I said sternly.

Crater still smiled as he was proud to say a word that he didn't even know.

(The next day...)

I dropped off atlas and Crater as per usual. Earth decided to do it this time since the 'moon situation' happened. She was very happy to see them again.

_________________
Earths's pov:

After a couple of hours, atlas was playing on the ground with her plush of sun and other baby toys. Crater was in my lap and was mumbling. I petted his head has he tried to say words.

Then finally he said something...

But not what I expected...

"D1ck!!" He said.

"Oh- uh.. no, no, thats a naughty word.." I said.

"D1ck! D1ck! D1ck!" He said until I shoved a bottle in his mouth.

"That will keep you quiet for now.. I'm going to have to speak to your dads though.." I said.

(Later)

I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was eclipse or dusk, so all the kids stuff were ready and they were put to sleep. I opened the door.

"Hi eclipse!" I said.

"Hi earth! Did they behave well..?" Eclipse said.

"Ya! Angles as always! But- Crater said um.. a Pacific word..." I said.

"Oh no... Did he say the d word?" Eclipse said.

"Ya- wait how do you know?!" Earth said.

"Well you can blame there father.. it happened last night.." eclipse said.

"Well, this is a lesson to you, to not speak foul languages around you children.." I said as I gave him his stuff.

"Ya I know.. thanks again earth.." eclipse said.

"Your welcome! Have a good night!" I said as I shut the door.

Sigh... Oh.. my.. god..

___________________
Dusk's pov:

I was waiting for eclipse to get home. I laid in bed looking at the ceiling and tracing shapes with my finger.

I then heard the door open. Eclipse set the babies into bed. He put away there stuff and scilel ty got into bed. He was still sitting up and was deep in thought.

I also sat up.

"Hi..? You ok..?" I said.

He didn't respond.

"Um.. sweetie..? Eclipse..? Sunshine..?" I said.

Again nothing.

"What's wrong..?" I said and he finally spoke up.

"Crater said the word when earth was babysitting them.." eclipse said.

"Oh- um.. sorry..?" I said. (He is not good with apologies)

"It's fine.. just don't cuss or anything around the kids anymore k?" I said.

"Ok then darling.." I said as I kissed his cheek.

I then laid down and eclipse shut the light off. I pulled him down to me and we snuggled abit before we fell asleep.

_____________________________________________
Me (author):

Hi! Sorry it's short! I hope you enjoyed anyways! Have a good day/night!!