chapter 17: moon (2)

Me (author) I decided to make this chapter. Me and my discord friends helped me find a way to not show stuff like Wattpad, ca.i, and others. So, I'm very hopeful that it will all work out in the end like it usually does.

______________
Eclipse pov:

I had a call from sun. It's probably helpful or something so I should pick it up. I then answered the call and put it on speaker just in case.

"Sun?" I asked.

"Eclipse! Thank god you picked up! Moon is trying to kill your kids!" Sun said.

"What" duck said as he turned his head menacingly.

"Moon is trying to kill the kids!" Sub said again.

"Moon that motherfucker!" I said.

"Will be there, try to pry him away from them ok sun?!" I said.

"I'll try!" He said as he hung up.

(Me and dusk then teleported to his house and charged inside, we heard rustling and crying.. from our kids..)

We then charged upstairs to the noises, it was in sun's room. Sun was tackling moon while the babies were crying.

I went up to the kids and took them out of the bassinet. I held them close and tried to calm them down. I saw that Crater had a cut on their face.. probably from moon.. I then brushed their cheek with my thumb as I rocked them out of the room.

______________
Dusk's pov:
I tackled moon as well. Me and sun pinned him down.

"What the fuck! They are just babies!" I said as I punched his chest.

Moon spit out some oil as his eyes were purple.

Something was up...

"W-why are his eyes like this?!" I asked sun who was also pinning him down.

"I-i- don't know.. he has been very crazy since his puples turned purple.." Sun said.

Moon was still squirming so I punch him in the face and made him knock out. I breathed a sigh of relief and so did sun.

"We should take him to part and service and see what is going on.." I said.

"Agreed.." sun said.

(Eclipse stayed in the house, caring for the babies, I about lost it when I saw crater's scratch on his face..)

We then got to the parts and service room. We then put moon on the seat and rapped his arms and legs down on it.

Me and sun then began to look around moon. I then looked between his faceplate and the play if wiring. I saw a small chip. I then took it out. I could feel moon's body go less tense as it relaxed.

"What is this.." I muttered to myself as I looked at the purple chip.

After a bit me and sun waited patently for moon to wake up again.

His eyes then eventually opened and he looked confused.

"Sun..? Sun..?" He said looking at us.

"Um... I'm your sun.. this is dark sun.." he said.

"Oh ok.." moon said.

"Tell us the last thing your remember.." I said sternly as I leaned on the wall and crossed my arms..

"Um.. lats thing I remember was trying to find ruin.. and now I'm here.. what happened?" Moon said.

"You tried to kill my babies.. MY BABIES!" I said.

"You have kids..?" Moon said.

"Y-ya.. you don't remember? Me and eclipse had twins a couple months ago.." I said.

"Wait- your telling me.. that you and eclipse had kids together?!" Moon said, obviously confused.

"Yes, eclipse and me had kids.. atlas a baby girl and Crater, a unisex baby" I said.

"That's some weird news.. so I was trying to kill them..?" Moon said.

"Yes,... You were m-moon.. " sun said.

"Sigh* I'm going home now.. I'm also taking eclipse and the kids.. also.. you are still able to babysit the kids for the time being.. but if I hear anything about moon again, I'm going to snap." I said as I teleported away.

I then went to the house again and saw eclipse on the couch, sleeping with the kids on his chest. I smiled lightly and picked up the kids and gently put them in the bassinet. I then put the blanket over it and picked it up. I then also picked up the bag.

I then went home and put them to bed and put the bag aside before I left again.

I then picked up eclipse and teleported back home again. I then laid eclipse in bed. I also went in bed and put a blanket over us. I then snuggled up to eclipse.

I then eventually fell asleep...

__________________________________________
Me (author): sooooooo

Ya, I don't know if I'll be able to make stories anymore.. but! If I can't! I'll give permission to Th3_traumat1z3d_Sun to continue my stories! But I don't know for sure. So! Anyways I hope I will see you guys again!

Love you all.. yes I mean it.. I love you all so much and thanks for the support!