3. Candy Store

.Y/N's POV.

"Are we gonna have a problem?"

I looked at angelica in the eye and shivered.

"You got a bone, to pick?" Angelica said, her sisters behind her with a stern face. But Peggy, on the other hand, was a little nervous.

"You've come so far, why now are you pulling on my dick; I'd normally slap your face off, and everyone here could watch! But I'm feeling nice, so here's some advice, listen up BIOTCH!" The sisters began shaking their hips swiftly, and everything else possible.

"I like, lookin' hot, buying stuff they cannot!" "I like!" the sisters said in a chorus like voice for Angelica. I felt cornered so I tried to run to the theater of the school but I was stopped. "Drinkin hard, maxin' dads credit card!" Angelica sang again.

"I like!" They sang. "Skippin' gym, scarin' her, screwing him." When she said her, she was probably talking about me. She and her sisters dragged me to the school theater with Thomas and James in there too.

"I like!" The Schuyler sisters began with James M. and Thomas there, with a chorus voice again. "Killer clothes, kickin nerds in the nose!" Angelica exclaimed and then she kicked my nose and it started bleeding. I wanted to fight back.

But I couldn't.

"If you lack the balls, you can go play dolls, let your mommy fix you a snack!"
"Woah!" Her little so called 'gang' sang "Or you could come smoke, pound some rum and coke, in ma Porsche and with the quarterback!" Angelica exclaimed and got her sisters by her side. But Peggy giving me a look of empathy.

"Woah! Woah! Woah!" Her gang again called out and sang. "Honey watcha waitin' for? Welcome to my candy store! Time for you to prove your not a loser anymore!! Then step into my candy store."  The Schuyler sisters sang again. At work, again.

Wooo...

"Guys fall!" They exclaimed in a singing voice. "At your feet," Peggy said. "Pay the check!" Eliza said this time. I was surprised with Eliza's emotion though, like she has only one thought in her head.

To hate me.

"Help you cheat!" Peggy said with small excitement in her voice. "All you have to do," the three Schuyler sisters sung all together again. "Is say goodbye to shamu!" Martha... "That freaks! Not your friend, I can tell in the end!" Peggy exclaimed in a singing voice again.

Man, their vocal cords are amazing!

"If she," they all said once more. "Had your shot," heh, don't throw away your shot is what Alex has always told me. "She would leave you to rot!" The three sisters looked serious and focused, except for a certain someone, named Peggy. "Course of you don't care, fine!" Peggy said. She still looked a bit disappointed in me. "Go braid her hair! Maybe Sesame Street is on!" Peggy sounded sad yet stern at the same time. "Woah!"

"Or forget that (those) creep(s)!"
"And get in my jeep!"
"Let's go tear up someone's lawn!" I didn't even realize until later then that Thomas had my letter and walked out to give it to Martha! I panicked a bit and held my nose again. "Woah! Woah! Woah!" "Honey watcha waitin' for? Welcome to my candy store! You just gotta prove your not a pussy anymore! Then step into my candy store." The sisters sang staring at me on the floor, with my hand holding my nose while covering my mouth.

"You can join the team!" Angelica sung out and gestured behind her to her sisters. "Or you can bitch and moan!" The girls behind angelica said. "You could live the dream!" "Or you can die alone!" Peggy looked a bit worried at those words. "You can fly with eagles! Or if you prefer, keep on testing me! And end up like her!" At that moment I got pushed into the hallway and angelica and her sisters were leaning down in a corner.

They watched my every move.

"Eloise! Look! Thomas invited me to his party next weekend! This proves he's been thinking about me!" Martha told me in excitement. "Color me stoked." I said not very sternly though. "I'm so happy!!" Martha exclaimed and left to our other friends. Poor Martha...

I felt hands behind me, dragging me back to the theater stage and locking the doors. "Woahh! Honey watcha waitin' fo-" and damn Eliza sang good! But she was interrupted. "SHUT UP ELIZA! Step into my candy store!!!" Angelica interrupted and stopped Eliza so she could finish and those sisters have amazing vocal cords!!

"Time for you to prove your not a lame-ass anymore! Then step into my candy store!"

If it's your candy store, give me some candy and be nice.

"It's my candy store, it's my candy." The sisters sang along with Angelica. I guess Angelica isn't always 'Angelic'. "It's my candy store, it's my candy!" "It's my candy store, it's my candy store!!" Angelica finished off and smirked at me, giving me a hand. I took her hand and got up. "So?" She asked, "Sure.. Thank you, Angelica." She smiled and pulled us all in because the 2 boys had left the theater.

"Let's go tear someone's lawn!" Eliza said and I giggled. "I'm going to see where the boys went." Angelica nodded and follow behind me. "Peggy, you go with Eloise. Me and Eliza are going to the bathroom." Peggy nodded and walked near me.

"Are they going to the bathroom?" Peggy nodded and walked next to me. "How many friends do you have, Eloise? Other than Me, and my sisters." Peggy asked me. "Oh! Well, I have Martha, I think.. Alexander, John, your boyfriend." She play slapped me when I called John her boyfriend and giggled.

"After John there's my other 2 friends, Hercules and Lafayette!" Peggy nodded and spoke again, "I heard a rumor saying you used to date Lafayette, is that true?" I nodded and we heard screaming and yelling down the next hall.

"Let's go check it out Peggy!" She nodded and we jogged our way there.