4. Fight for me?

.Y/N POV.

Me and Peggy walked down the hall and saw everyone bunched up. "Everyone! Out of my way! Schuyler coming through." Peggy said and everyone moved, with me behind Peggy , she had really tight grip.

I knew because she was gripping onto my wrist so she wouldn't lose me.

"Oh my," Peggy said and I looked over her shoulder. "Holy..." everyone started chanting, "Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!!" Why do when you see boys fight, look so wrong, and horrible, but feel so, right?... I shouldn't watch this crap.

That's not who I am.

But with this kid, Thomas and James are fighting... Damn.. I took another look and it was probably the new kid from another country, damn. Hey, mr. No-name-kid, so who might you be? And could you fight for me? And hey, could you face the crowd, could you be seen with me, and still act proud?

Hey, could you hold my hand? And carry me through, 'no mans-land' It's fine, if you don't agree. But I would fight for you, if you would fight for me..

Let them drive us underground! I don't care how far, you can set my broken bones, and I know CPR. Well, woah. You can punch real good, you've lasted long than I thought you would, so hey, Mr. no-name-kid, if some night your free....

Wanna fight for me?

If you're still alive, I would fight for you, if you would fight for me!! I sang in my head when there was chanting again. I was in my same spot, next to Peggy. And she tapped my shoulder, "Hey, you ok Y/N/N ? I nodded and she shrugged her shoulders and continued to watch. "Holy shit!" Everyone chanted again like before.

High schoolers really are high.. schoolers! yup! Me and Peggy left while they chanted and yelled. I felt bad for that no-name-kid. Wait... why did I feel bad? Whatever.

"Y/N! Peggy! There you guys are!" Angelica called to us. She ran up to us and squeezed us like we were best friends, but that doesn't mean peggy. "Let's go girls, we're gonna play croquet !" Angelica said to us again with Eliza behind her. "I'll be right back, Angelica." We all looked at her and nodded.

(Wow, another POV!)

.Eliza POV.

Why am I always controlled?? Ugh whatever. I made my way to Alexander because that's where he wanted us to meet. I got a littler nervous because I thought he had cheated on me. I shivered at the thought and ran up to Alexander. I hugged him when I got to him and he put his arms around my waist. "Hey Liza!" He said. I smiled and he smiled back at me. "Hey Alex!" He hugged me and let me go because he still had something to say.

"So ahm, are you friends with Y/N now? Y/N Sa-" I cut him off by putting my finger to his lips. "Rossi, kind of. She's a really nice girl, just, so sincere." He nodded and patted my head. "Eliza! Hurry up!" Angelica called at me and I sighed. "Cya later hun!" I called at him and waved and of course, he waved back.

"We're going now, cmon." Angelica told me in a normal voice. For once!! I didn't really like being controlled, but oh well. To bad so sad, deal with it.

- ——————————— -

A/N- 574 words, that's why this chapter is short ! Sorry! (not sorry bout what I said, I'm just tryna have some fun)