Chapter 49: Primal Designs Of Free-Range Rutting

The Foremes Modeling Agency Building, Grand Street, Southport, New Jersey.....

     Ron and Rita managed to get up off the floor and make themselves more presentable in a bid to continue the photoshoot as Corenz found himself enjoying the new match-up almost as much as he had Ron and Talia's run before his camera. There was no denying that Rita's presence had been one of domineering ambition and feminine wiles which seemed to evenly match the primal ferocity that Ron had often brought to the table when it came to his modeling work. Of course, none had been the wiser as to the true attributes of the blood-tainted werewolf and the aged Vampirian who had been in plain sight despite being surrounded by mere mortals.

Oliver had been the only one privy to the fireworks so to speak that had gone on in Ron's dressing room once the tremors stopped. He made his way over toward Ron, who had been drinking a cup of coffee as Rita worked the room.

"Something tells me you and the new girl have gotten very acquainted," he said sounding a bit jealous as he spoke despite the charm behind his tone.

"It was something like that," replied Ron continuing to drink his coffee.

The jealousy in Oliver's tone had not been lost on him though.

"Three weeks is the longest you've ever gone without stopping by for a visit," Oliver added. "I'm beginning to think you've gotten bored of me, now that you have a new plaything."

Ron approached Oliver as a flicker of heat passed behind his hazel eyes when he looked over his handsome face and thin muscular body.

"You know better than anyone how much I like to fuck." he said in something of a deep growl as he once more took to drinking his coffee. "I never gave a shit about preferences."

Oliver recalled him saying just that to him the last time he'd been over at his place. It was one of the few times they even had a civilized conversation. While Oliver Lorenz had concluded that he'd been bisexual in terms of his preferences, Ron was purely an animal sticking his enormous cock into a hole that belonged to a willing participant and not having a care in the world as to the consequences.

"You're such a dirty brute," said Oliver with a smirk.

Ron pulled him close when not in the line of sight and squeezed his backside through the boxer briefs he'd been wearing for the shoot.

"You have no idea," growled Ron seductively in the thin man's ear.

He let him go and headed toward the place where his marker had been set up to begin the shoot. Rita seemed amused by everything that was taking place. Ron thought it odd that a Vampire was pleased about a photoshoot, but unlike most thin-blooded leeches, she had a reflection and looked very good on camera, sometimes Rita often found herself dazzled by the aspect of life in front of a camera or audience when performing either in live stage plays or for modeling shoots like this one.

Ron stood in place, he'd been dressed for the part of the perfume ad that was tailored to women of more refined tastes and as such he wore a sleeve white shirt unbuttoned, a concept brought on by Corenz in a bid to have him showing off his washboard abs for the cameras, and black suit slacks with his feet bare.

Rita was given a sexy red silk dress with red high heels and a maroon fur coat for the role as she dazzled the camera with her swaying of hips and confident air as she posed shot for shot with Ron aiming to make the smiling Richard Leary proud.

There were scenes where the two of them were in a more intimate pose leading to Ron towering above her on the hood of a car while holding the fragrance in his hand in a mock fashion of pouring it all over her. She ran her hands along his abs intentionally causing him to become aroused on set which added to the dynamic of their respective portrayals.

Ron had a difficult time keeping his eyes from shifting as his cock expanded in the confines of the trousers and Rita moaned as he pressed his body against hers on the hood of the car causing her measure of arousal to give her portion of the photos a more primitive appeal as well.

The group had been ecstatic about the new direction and Rita herself as they celebrated the onset of more success since Ron Hemming had come into their lives.

Once the shoot was over, Ron headed back to his dressing room where Oliver followed knowing all too well from the look in his eyes that the handsome model had been quite hot and bothered following the exchange during the shoot.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ron's Dressing Room, The Foremes Modeling Agency Building, Grand Street, Southport, New Jersey.....

The moment Ron entered the room, he began to strip out of the attire used for the shoot. He tossed them around the room feeling the pulsing of his cock as it rapidly grew just as he felt the open air against his exposed body. Oliver had entered the room at that moment and closed the door behind him, locking it to avoid another incident like with him before the shoot. Ron had not said a word as he turned to face the handsome thin man who elected to accompany him into his private dressing room.

Ron didn't need words as he quickly covered the gap in the room between them and pulled the half-naked Oliver Lorenz toward the sofa and pushed him down onto his belly before stripping off his boxer briefs and aligning his enormous appendage with the split between his surprisingly shapely arse. Oliver groaned after he felt the pressure of his lover's intrusion gripping the cushions of the sofa for support as his belly was smashed into the sofa in reaction to Ron's brutal round of thrusts.

Oliver whimpered feeling Ron inside him after so long separation and could do little to contain the feeling of his deep thrusts as they rocked his body every which way as the brute of a man sought to sate his ever-building lust. The orange glow of his eyes and the protrusion of his fangs had been missed via the mewling man's eyes as he continued to ride out the waves of intense pressure from his stronger lover in the wake of the shoot coming to an end.

He found that it truly made no difference to Ron, as he had stated many a time that he held no preferences aside from his one desire to get off when engaging with any of his new or well-known lovers. Oliver had not known that this was all due to him being an immortal werewolf with tainted blood that compelled him to urges unseemly, but he was pleased to be on the receiving end this time around as opposed to having to watch it.

Ron grunted loving the feeling of tightness that accompanied being with Oliver. He was a stark contrast from Talia and Rita respectively and it was getting to be addictive just being in his presence. Oliver moaned as Ron continued to pump his body into the sofa and his mind had begun to come undone in the process.

Oliver gripped the cushions tighter as Ron continued to have his way with the handsome thin man growling in his ear and reveling at the sensation of familiarity and tightness that he'd come to expect from an encounter with his coworker.

They had been at it for quite some time before a coworker knocked on Ron's door, prompting the wild man to return to his senses just as his release was ripped through him at the moment he had realized what he'd done. Ron groaned as the pulsing got his attention and Oliver found himself slumped over the sofa unable to move due to exhaustion and the added body weight of his lover atop him.

Ron withdrew, pulling his body off that of the smaller naked man, and rolled onto the floor of his dressing room. It was the second time that day he'd been panting and looking up at the ceiling as Oliver slowly slid down the sofa and joined him. They lay there gasping for breath with their respective chests rising and falling in the wake of their spirited act unable to do much of anything more as the minutes passed.

Oliver sighed as he ran a free hand along Ron's exposed muscular chest. He had missed him something awful since their last encounter but had not known that it was more or less for his good that Ron avoided him.

Ron took a few moments to gather his wits, realizing that his blood had cooled and his more neutral thoughts had returned, including his concerns about his dependency upon Oliver in a physical sense. It was far too dangerous to become attached to any of the mortals in his orbit, especially given the truth of why he'd been sent to the States, to begin with.

A great many evils lurked in the shadows of Southport unbeknownst to mortals like the handsome model Oliver Lorenz and Ron Hemming had been one of them.