Sunday, 5th of may

Yeah. That break lasted long right? (Cough cough)

Anyway, i feel like i was suuuuper close last night.

So, what happened was: i was dreaming, right? I'm not sure if it was a nightmare or a normal dream or something inbetween, but there were some parts that were a bit more unpleasant than the others, but I don't think it was that bad to put it under a nightmare.

Anyway, I'm not going to write down the whole dream, just the part that i think is relevant to this.

So basically, by now in this part of the dream i was some dude who like, escaped some kind of prison/holding area? I'm not sure. And there was like a giant dragon and i was really disappointed and, yk thinking like "i escaped that place, for the only danger to keep me from leaving further is a dragon? Come on." And i basically just jumped around on areas of the dragon (it was very tightly curled up in on itself but floating in the air.) and then the dragon stirred and woke up and some of the guards, i guess from that... Prison? Caught up with me and i literally couldn't care less.

Then i was falling from the dragon, plummeting down to the ground, and somehow i was like - yeeted forward? Before i knew it i was like, a mile or so from the dragon, and a few hundred metres in the air still going forward, and then i became kind of aware that it was a dream, and started like, saying affirmations?

I thought "weeeeeeee - wait. This is a dream. Ooh I'm shifting, I'm shifting to my waiting room."

And i closed my eyes and felt myself falling, but not in that dream, i also felt like i was back in my bed and my body was falling and distorting at the same time, and i was so confident i was gonna wake up in my WR but then i guess some other stuff in the dream happened? And i forgot, or then the dream ended and i just continued sleeping till now.

I'm not sure which one of these applies, but sadly i was not in my WR after, and i am also not in my WR rn. T^T

It's alright tho - i was reaaally close. I think the closest I've ever been, actually!

And that's it for the shifting update!

Stay hydrated, have fun and happy shifting!!