Wedding anniversary

It was currently daytime, and you were with Freddy in his room while snuggling in bed

"Hey, Freddy? You know what today is?" You look up at him

"I believe I do. Today is our wedding anniversary, isn't it?" He smiles down at you

"That's right! What do you suppose we do for it?"

"Well, I have one thing set up. I rented out the venue that we used when we first got married so that we could renew our wedding vows. Does that sound good?"

"I think that sounds great! What time are we supposed to go?"

"Around the afternoon. That way, we have all morning to just relax and celebrate what a great year it's been." He smiles again before nuzzling his nose against yours affectionately

"Sweet! Should we go out on a date beforehand? You know, just have some 'us' time?"

"Of course we can. We can go to the mall, I can take you to go shopping, we can grab lunch..."

"Sounds like the perfect day. Maybe we can even shop for some tuxedos?"

"Yeah. That sounds nice."

"Man, to think it was a year ago today that we stood up at the altar with each other..." You lie back and rest your head on his chest, sighing contently at the thought of getting to do that again today

"It was truly the happiest moment of my life. I always thought that I would forever be alone, doomed to always just be onstage before returning to my green room at night. But you showed me what it's like to not only truly live but to also experience true love. And for that, I am eternally grateful. I love you like crazy, and that hasn't changed since the day I met you."

Freddy leans in for a smooch on the lips, wrapping his arms around your shoulders as he hugs you closely to his body. What he said is true. He absolutely adores you and is forever grateful that you chose him in life.

"I could say the same. That fateful day my siblings and I visited the Pizzaplex, I honestly didn't know what to expect. I just thought that it was going to be somewhere we went once and never went back. But little did I know that I was going to meet such an adorable yet handsome bear who would eventually become my husband. I thought I was out of your league, but to know that you felt the same way? That feeling was just pure euphoria."

"I truly do love you... More than words can describe. Sometimes, it feels like my heart hurts too much because I can't express that love enough."

"I love you too. But hey, actions speak louder than words, right?"

"That they do. Which is why I give you a barrage of kisses every morning."

Leaning forward, he begins giving you a ton of small kisses all over your face, starting with your forehead and cheeks before ending the barrage with your lips

"I have no idea what I'd ever do without you." You hug him tightly, pressing your cheek flush against his chest

After a while of just lying there while holding each other while rocking back and forth gently, Freddy eventually reluctantly loosens his arms around you

"How about we get up so we can go to the mall? We can get lunch, shop for a bit, and then head straight for the wedding venue."

"Sounds like a plan. How will our friends get to the venue though?"

"They're already there. I assigned Chica and Roxy to be the wedding planners."

(How things are going with them)

The married life! | Glamrock Freddy x Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara