Enough.

Angsts?

*Natan's Pov*

"Tell me, Aamon! How could you make me feel so special then suddenly act like I was nothing for you?" I yelled in tears as the memories washed up my mind

*Flashback*
"I love you, Natan. Just like your whole existence." Aamon said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm so lucky to have you...."

.......

"How can we fix the problem if you wont open up, Aamon?" I said in a calm tone trying to fix things between us only for him to ignore me.

𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦?

........

"You're so pretty, my pretty Natan." He said with a smile on his face as he Han me a bouquet of flowers

"You're so much prettier than these flowers..."

.......
"Is everything we had meant nothing for you now?" I said with tears on my eyes

"IF IT MEANS OF YOU LEAVING ME ALONE THEN YES." Aamon yelled back to me. Rage and anger in his eyes are visible.

𝐷𝑜 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑚?

I thought that was the end of our relationship but due to my constant begging, pleading, and our undying love (i hope), we managed to get through it.

.......

*End of flashback*

"COME ON, AAMON SAY SOMETHING!  DO I REALLY MEANT ANYTHING TO YOU?" I continued to yell but he only replies with silence.

"FUCK IT, AAMON, DO YOU REALLY LOVED ME?" I continued only for him to reply something that shattered my whole existence.

"Dont curse." He replied in a stoic tone.

That's it?

You didn't even reply to all of my questions.

Was I that easy to unlove?

Do I really mean anything?

What am I for you?

As these questions lingered my mind, one question hurts me the most.

𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒? 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑.

Your words never matched your actions.

How could you say you love me when you can't even handle me at all? You cant even understand me.

At that moment, I knew I had enough. So I simply walked away from him not bothering to look back. A part of me wished he will run to chase and hold me in his arms as he reassured me but that never happens. He just watched there as I leave. Damn.

We're just a normal couple. We often had arguments but we talked and fix everything. We promised to never give up on each other and even dreamed about getting married someday. We're both not perfect and can make mistakes but we apologized, make up for our mistakes, forgive, and forget. We knew every argument is just a way to text our love for each other.

He used to find a way to communicate and apologies when I blocked him due to my uncontrollable temper. He used to reassure me that he loves me and everything will be okay. His words used to match his actions.

Notice the keyword "used to"

But why does this happen?

I thought you loved me, Aamon.

Do you really loved me because you love me or you only loved because I LOVED you?

𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑜...

I'll never fall in love again.
Its a waste of time.