Pretty enough.

*Natans Pov*

You said I was pretty... Yet you're eyes kept wondering around.

Even when we're on our date.

Did you think I didn't notice the way you look at the waiter?

Do you think I'm blind?

You kept reassuring me that I'm the prettiest person you've ever met, but why would you look at HER with desire?

The look you're supposed to only give me.

Every where that we go, she's there too. Almost as if destiny is trying to pull you close together.

I can see the way you look at her. Even when she's far away. The way you exchange glances. Almost as if I didn't exist at the first place.

I tried to talk about it with you a LOT of times...

*Flashback*

"𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑂𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑙." He said as he cupped my cheeks with his hand.

"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠𝑡" so you just admitted that you found them pretty too?

......
"𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑁𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑛, 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒? 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢." He said with a hint of worry in his face.

"𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑚 𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?"

Yes you are here. But I knew you wish you are with her.

I can say, you might be here physically but your mind is so full of her.

Dont even talk about the heart part, I'm not a fool, Aamon. I knew she has stolen your heart.... from me.

.......
"𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔? 𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑡!!"

And now you got the guts to say you're tired?

Imagine how I felt having the same issue bother me day by day while you did nothing about it.

*end of flashback*

Cant you see how insecure I am?
How you made me insecure?
How you made me wish I was her?

You're supposed to make me feel like I'm the prettiest of all. You're supposed to make others jealous that you have me...

Instead you made me feel like I'm nothing. You made me wish I was them instead...

Yes, I may be pretty. But I just wished I was pretty enough to keep your eyes on me.