Chapter 15

Thank you for voting for this story and for taking the time to read it. I truly appreciate your support, votes, and comments. Rest assured, I will do my best to stick to my schedule and provide regular updates, barring any unforeseen events. Whenever I find myself overwhelmed or stressed, I will make it a priority to update!

In the previous chapter, there was a humorous transition, haha.

Come on, just think na one day na si dani sa room, I apologize, may sakit po ako that time until now, which is why I couldn't even proofread.

Next Chapter: Do You Really Know Her? Drunk and Date.

Thank you for voting for this story and for taking the time to read it. I truly appreciate your support, votes, and comments.

_____________________

Jealous or just playing? The Revelation of a Small Secret.

"Diego, I want you to meet the love of my life, my one and only. This is my wife, Caliana De Luca, and she's also the owner of this hotel. She's your boss. Say hi to my wife,"

''You're joking, right?'' he asked me.

"Oh come on, bakit ko gagawing biro ang pagpapakasal?" natatawang tanong ko habang hindi na maipinta ang itsura nito.

Tinignan ko si Satanas sa tabi ko.

Tinatakpan nito ang ilong niya at may hawak siyang panyo habang pinapaypayan siya ni Eleonora at ang ibang mga maid.

''H-hawakan niyo ako, s-sumisikip ang puso ko, may sakit na ata si Baby Cali sa puso, stage 3 na. Hindi ko na kaya ang saya.'' 

Umirap ako sa sinabi nya.