Chapter 16

Thank you for voting for this story and for taking the time to read it. I truly appreciate your support, votes, and comments. Rest assured, I will do my best to stick to my schedule and provide regular updates, barring any unforeseen events. Whenever I find myself overwhelmed or stressed, I will make it a priority to update!

I apologize if my replies came across as rude to her. It appears that she has either blocked me or deleted her account.

 Didn't I mention that I would complete this story before leaving? It seems that some readers did not take the time to read the announcement, or perhaps they read it but didn't bother to understand or comprehend it. I want to emphasize that I am respectful towards everyone. If you have any questions or don't understand the announcement, please ask, and I will gladly provide an answer. However, I have to admit that I dislike it when people ask questions without reading the announcement. I'm sorry to say this, but...

I don't like people who don't read and just complain. You are making people see how incapable you are of comprehending simple instructions and explanations.

Like come on! nagugustuhan ko mga readers sa story na ito, kasi dami mabait and kaunti lang reklamador. Please, do not add to my stress. I am already dealing with some mga stress in my private life. 

 Can you do me a favor? All I ask of you is to read, understand, and comprehend before asking questions. Is that okay?

 If you do not do that, I will no longer provide updates and will drop this story. I enjoy writing without publishing my story anyway, so do not test me.

Next chapter: Between Life and Death, the Madness of the Devil.

________________

Do You Really Know Her? Drunk and Date.

"Be careful; she can hear you"