Chapter - 3

Hey angels. How are you hope doing well so here is next update.
Enjoy
-----------------------------------------------------------

Author pov

Party was over and taekook grew closer with Yn.Yn fall in love with them at first sight and taekook invited her on lunch but she don't know lunch is going to convert into something else.

Author pov end

                 At yn 's house

Author pov

Yn was getting ready she was wearing a black dress showing her perfect curves no makeup except lipstick because she is naturally beautiful. Now, she is going to the restaurant.

Author pov end

Yn - Hi guys.

Taekook - hello ( hidden smirk).

Yn- why you guys call me. (Smile).   

Taekook - actually we want to confess.

Yn - yes ( nervous).  

Kook - actually we like you. Will you be our girlfriend?( Soft)

Tae - and want to come in living.   relationships .( Soft)

Yn - I agree to be your girlfriend but why living relationship? ( confused)

Tae - because we want to see you daily.( Hidden smirk)

Yn - but we can meet each other daily.( Smile)

Kook - you will stay with us and that's it.( stern)

Yn - you can't force me.

Tae - we can do anything.(Stern)

Yn- then I will not be with you.( Stern)

Taekook - and do you think we will let you go once we want something we will surely get.(smirk)

Yn- from your talks it seems like you are obsessed with me.

Tae - whatever you think it princess but you are only ours.( Sinister smirk)

Yn- that's never going to happ - ahhh.( No you unholy people what you are thinking its not btw sorry for ruining your mood.)

Yn pov

I was very happy when they asked me to be their girlfriend but not after listening to them it seems like they are obsessed with me but I like them infact its more than like. I was going to say something but suddenly i feel pain in my neck ( no they didn't bite her they are not vampires) . And everything black out I only listened their voice.

Yn pov end

Taekook - sleep well princess/ babygirl.

To BE CONTINUED

Thanks for reading angels make sure to do vote and comments.

Bye bye angels saranghaeyo.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜