Chapter -5

Author pov

She woke up and took a shower and wear shorts then she went down and taekook feed her breakfast and she ate it without showing any tantrums. After that they went office. ( My book is not like others book where the male lead is obsessed then he will fuck her and cage her. It is ban in my books. I am soft reader and writer.🥰) Then Prashant came and drop 2 girls and left. One was non other than kriti and second was a unknown girl. She went to them.

Author pov end

Yn- kriti what are you doing here.

Kriti- you only called me.( Confused)

Yn-why will I call you here .

Kriti - what do you mean.(Confused)

(Yn tell each and everything to her.)

Kriti - what the hell.(Shock)

Yn- but why they take you here. (Confused)

??- obviously to have fun like they had with me before coming here.(Smirk)

An- I don't know if it makes sense or not my English is very bad.

Yn- what do you mean and who the hell are you?(Pissed)

??- I am aerum and I mean that they fucked me before coming here.(Smirk)

Yn- ( hurt) this is not true you are lying.

Aerum- why will I lie and this is what mafia's do. They relieve their stress by fucking girls like us.(Smirk+left)

( Tears start dropping from yn's eyes.)

Kriti - why are you crying. (Concern)

Yn- because I love them I have seen love in their eyes.(Crying)

( Yn's phone start ringing. It was of taekook.)

#Italic words indicates talk on phone.#

OTP

Tae- hey baby. What are you doing?

Kook- did you get our surprise.

Yn- hmm ( silent crying)

Tae- yes so get ready we have a party and tell kriti she will pair with Prashant.

Kook- and yes princess eat your lunch love you.

Taekook - love you sooo much. Bye bye

( Yn cut the call without listening to them.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Hey angels how are you and sorry for not updating actually I was little sick.
But there will be double update tomorrow and please vote and follow me there I guess 50 scene but not even 5 followers . It gives me demotivation please follow me if you like my story.
Bye bye Saranghaeyo 🥰