Chapter - 4

Hey angels how are you all doing? sorry I was not regular because my exams are going on and 2 exam are on same day with no leave.But after Sunday I will be regular.
Now enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yn POV

I woke up with a slight pain in my neck. Then I notice my surrounding it was very dark room. Suddenly I heard the door knob clicking and I heard...

Yn pov end

Tae- Oh princess you woke up.(Smile)

Yn-where am I? (Confused+ scared)

Kook- you are at our house. (Smile)

Tae-come now eat your food and call your parents and tell everything.(Smile)

Yn- I will not.(Stern)

Kook- Princess do you want that your brother's company will get close only because of you.(Smirk)

Yn- No, don't do this. Please (panic)

Tae- okay then call.

Author POV

She informed her family at first they all were suspicious and sad then they agreed. ( Agar mai esa kuch krti to mere mummy papa meri chutney bna dete.) Now they are telling her to eat but she don't want to eat.

Author pov end

Kook- babygirl dont disobey us we don't like it. You will not agree like this you wait .(Stern)

(Suddenly he kissed her and after sometime they broke kiss and then tae kissed her. But she didn't kiss back to anyone she was hella shock.)

Tae- this is your punishment princess for disobeying us.( Panting heavily)

Kook- next time it will be something else.(Smirk)

An - i am sure you must have have guessed what punishment he is talking about.*smirk*

Tae- now eat.

Yn- (slowly nodded)

(They both started to feed her. Yn saw love, obsession and possession in their eyes. Now, she finished her food.)

An -  I also want someone to feed me.😭😭

Tae- now come let's sleep its already dark outside.

Yn- w-what y-you mean by let's s-leep . (Nervous)

Kook- why you want to do something else 🌚.*smirk*

( Aish this naughty bunny😁.)

Yn- no- nothing.

Tae- then sleep.

(They made her lie down between them and slept cuddling together.)

Next morning

Author pov

It was morning they 3 were sleeping in each other's embrace. After sometime tae started to rub his eyes and saw yn sleeping while hiding her face in kook's chest. And leg on tae's leg( what position is this🤨). He was admiring her kook also woke up then both started to admire her.

Author pov end

Tae- kook our baby is so beautiful. (Smile)

Kook- yes hyung only ours she is. ( Smile) . Hyung shall we take her to today's party.

Tae- yes we should.

( Yn open her eyes and saw both were admiring her a pink tint came on her cheeks.)

Taekook- good morning sweetcheeks .(Smiling sweetly)

Yn- m-morning

Tae- aish don't stutter we don't like it.

Kook- yes now give us our morning kiss.

(She hesitantly peck both of their lips.)

Tae- its not kiss its peck don't worry we will talk our kiss after breakfast.

Kook- now get up and get fresh then we will eat breakfast.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey angels so how was it.
Make sure to vote and follow me please 🥺
Bye bye Saranghaeyo 🥰💜💜💜💜💜💜💜