35

Alessandra Capello
"I'm so full." My sister complains from beside me on the couch, I turn to look at her as she cups her somewhat flat stomach, raising an eyebrow. I ignore her and focus on the tv.

My mind somewhere else as my eyes continue following the actors on the screen, "Still won't offer me any answers?" She retorts, using all her strength to get me to talk. I've been here for four days, a week after our talk. And through all those four days, I haven't told her a single thing.

I sigh exaggeratedly, staring at her blue eyes that I fear see throw me and my attempts, "I don't want to talk about it." I murmur under my breath, breathing out.

She tightens her lips before nodding, "I understand." She smiles softly at me and my muscles relax, I inch closer to her and she motions at her thigh, urging me to rest there.

I do so, resting my head on her legs, and stretching my legs ahead of me, she plays with my hair, fingers spreading in the dark strands, "Talk to me." I say. Wanting my mind to stop.

"Mmm, there isn't exactly much to process here, this house is so secured it doesn't even give me the ability to have any new adventures." She emphasizes and I raise an eyebrow.

This house is secured and all, it's one of Rio's, one he told her bodyguard to bring her to moments before the Irish men attacked my father's mansion. So I'm glad he did that.

I'm also glad that my father is currently rotting in hell, "Were you not secured there? Wasn't Damon there?" I ask, suddenly catching up on her words, I feel her dramatically rolling her eyes behind me.

"Calm down, sis, he's like a silent shadow. I try to avoid him as much as I can..." her breaths become heavier at the mention of him, and I realize that this is the perfect opportunity to discuss whatever this is between them.

"He still didn't come true to his threats, right?" I ask, my stomach twisting in knots, silence spreads, "Alessia?" I snap, "No—of course he didn't." I straighten, setting my glare at her.

She doesn't meet my eyes, "What the fuck did he do?" I snarl, feeling the need to murder him, if he ever places a hand on her I swear to god I'm going to drag his fucking ass into hell.

I don't care how.
It will just happen.

She parts her lips and just when she's about to speak. The sound of footsteps cuts her, she turns around before snapping her head back to me, i follow her earlier trail to find none other than the fucker we just talked about.

He's dressed casual, in a leather black jacket and pants, all black, I narrow my eyes as his stay on my sister before he averts them, stepping into our space, he scrutinizes the view in front of us.

Judgment clear, "If you have something to say then don't hesitate." I'm ready to claw at him now, his lips tip ever so slightly as he takes the seat in front of us, "Still have fire inside you, Alessandra." It's the first time he speaks in that tone to me.

As if finally coming to the realization that I know who he is, but seriously, maybe I never would've recognized him if Alessia didn't say that information, he looks drastically different than the little boy I once met.

"Why are you here?" I snap, not putting effort into hiding my anger, he rakes his hands through his inked hair, the messy strands thick, and dark, enhancing his eyes somehow. Green.

"I don't see why I should reply to any of your questions." He shrugs, nonchalance lacing his tone, maybe combined with arrogance that I'm about to fucking unleash my pent up anger on.

"She knows everything." My sister says, her voice soft, unlike my harsh tone, she loves him. It's clear in her eyes. But she needs to overstep her fucking heart that's going to get her nowhere but hell.