1,000 Follower Special For Monster Girl Madness!

Hello! Welcome back to Monster Girl Madness! Well, this isn't how I usually write, but that's because I have something special planned for my account: reaching 1,000 followers! I will tell you what I have planned in a minute, but first, I want to thank everyone.

I want to thank everyone who's always supported this book: readers, Commenters, Voters, and the people who add this to their reading lists. Seeing this book grow means a lot to me, as it's full of all my original characters, ideas, stories, and themes.

It's always been meant to be an experiment for me. As you know, in my previous work, I had to work with established characters and stories that I wouldn't say I liked to do since I had to follow so much stuff. But with this book, I can tell things how I want to, which is a lot more fun and stops any creative hindrance from forming.

Once again, thank you for supporting Monster Girl Madness. I have a lot more planned, so please pay attention to the next part of this special!

The Next Monster Girls

To celebrate achieving such a milestone for my account, I have decided to announce the next THREE girls I have planned for the book. I briefly discussed this in my Announcements book but opted to show them for this special occasion.

Let's start with the first girl to appear within the next couple of chapters. I will explain their backstories, what species they are, and give a hint about how they will appear in the story.

"You're very kind to me... thank you. I hope I don't become an issue for you... or your housemates."

"The other girls all have a nickname for you... is it okay if I call you something? Like maybe Pumpkin? Or is Ulysses okay?"

"I brought back this rabbit! I don't know if Queen will cook it, but... I want you to have it first."

Haru - A silent, intelligent, and introverted young woman with a hobby of hunting and an appreciation for everything involving meat (she is a carnivore), she is the 5th member to join Ulysses' Household.

A harpy, Haru comes from Easter Island (🗿) and was part of a tribe of the local harpies that migrated there years ago. Being a Raptor Harpy, Haru is much more mature in appearance than usual harpies due to her high-protein diet.

After reaching the age of twenty-one and proving herself in a hunt, Haru, under her mother's pressure, was tasked by her tribe to bring a community husband back to the island. She was being sent out to grab and bring back their greatest capture yet: Ulysses Garrett. She was given traditional human clothes to blend in better and soon took flight towards the United States.

When she arrived on the country's east coast, the woman was absolutely clueless about how exactly the immigration process worked for monsters. So, she was quickly stopped mid-flight by government workers (who were fellow monster girls) for illegally entering the country's airspace.

But the woman was quicker and smarter than the workers, as she took to the city below her to use the skills she learned from hunting to the test. The workers chased her in a high-speed chase in the air, but they couldn't keep up with her speed and maneuvers, leading the young woman to lose them soon after.

The problem now was simple: The woman was stranded in a city that was utterly alien to her. Not only that, but she was terrified of being caught by any government worker, mostly because she did not want to be deported back to her tribe for reasons not known. Now homeless, scared, and stranded in Black Crystal, Haru had long abandoned her mission and now only sought one thing: help.