Chapter 28

Karan wasn't sure if Tejasswi was serious or joking?? One hour ago they were together and now She broke up with him!!! It was little unpredictable.

He was looking at her like he saw something horrible.

Finally he recover from shock and asked "What are you saying???"

Tejasswi looked miserable but determined at the same time "I am saying that I don't want to be with you anymore, I am sorry, I am hurting your feelings but we can't be together... I am breaking up with you"

It did hurt.. but now he was sure that she was dead serious "why?? What happened all of sudden??" Karan managed his words properly to sound little normal because Inside he was crashing.

Tejasswi looked at him with disappointment and tried to explain him "okay look.. I might sound wrong to you.. but listen..

As you know I loved Shivin.. but then I got over him.. because my relationship wasn't working out.. then I fell in love with you.. I do like you, but the thing is.. You both are best friends.. you guys know each-other from like forever!! 2 days ago.  You guys were not talking to each-other because of me!! I really felt bad about that..

And today..!! I had fight with Shivin.. & you don't even bother to take my side!! 

I am not complaining Karan.. you don't have to do that.

But I don't want a guy like this for myself!! Not anymore.

I am just tired of this stupid things!! 

Firstly Shivin used to take me for granted..!! And now you can't take stand for me because he is your best friend.

And honestly.. I do want to come between you too!! Shivin used to tell me that I should never try to come between you two.. when we're together!!

But now the situation is same with you as well!!

Look, I appreciate what you two have!! And I am happy to see you together like real brothers!!

But if I think about myself!! I am not anywhere.. 

I am unable to find myself between you two!!

I just can't do this anymore.. 

Aur mujhe tum dono mein se ab kisi ko date nahi karna!! In fact mujhe ab kisi ko bhi date nahi karna!! I just want a break all this stupid things.

Tumahare sath relationship mein aana was stupidity.. uska koi point hi nahi tha..

Just because I felt something for you.. I thought we could be together!! I always listens to my heart!! Even though it had led me in wrong places!!

But not anymore.. I am in my all senses now!!

I don't want any guy to make me happy or protect me or whatever that it..!!

I just don't care anymore!! 

To be honest.. It feels good.. to let it out..!! I haven't thought about myself in a long time!! I just can't do this..

Pehle Shivin ke liye.. ab tumhare liye..!!

I am tired from both of you.. 

You can be angry at me.. you can curse me as much as you want.. but I am done, now!!

I've make myself fool enough.. 

I can't even believe.. A guy That I've loved for 5 years... Today He saw me as a lose character!! 

I can't take that shit.

So I hope I am clear enough...

I am sorry again.. Karan..