Chapter 29

5 years Later

Karan & Shivin left India.. just like that..!! 

Tejasswi never expected it.. that she will not see their faces!! But she never waited for any of them. At first it was little difficult.. jinko aap apni poori zindagi se jaante ho, aur achanak se woh aapki life ka hissa hi nahi hain!! But it wasn't impossible!! She was proud of herself that.. it took her so long to understand but she got it at the end.. she was happy and complete... Solitude suited her really well. She made more friends.. she completed her graduation and get the job two years ago in corporate office... It sounds little boring.. but she was doing great. She is in IT department.. after all.. that computer engineering worked out for her. She made new friends at her office as well. 

But she never dated anyone in these 5 years!! Looks like Karan & Shivin really fed her up.

But it wasn't like she doesn't know about them!! Shivin came to her the day before they were leaving.. he told her that He & Karan are moving to USA leaving almost everything behind. She didn't bother to stop or ask anything. She was definitely shocked!!! But it is what it is!!

"Shit happens everyday.. life goes on" that's what Tejasswi thought.

Karan wasn't really a social media butterfly!! He rarely posted a single picture in entire year!! 

They never unfollowed each-other.. 

But Shivin was definitely a social media heart throb.

He was constantly posting.. so Tejasswi some how stay connected to him atleast!!

But they never really talked. Just watching each-other's lives from a side window.

It took her 2 years to built a Fairytale for herself that she can own it..!! 

Yess... Today, Tejasswi was going to Paris!! because corporate wanted her.. they wanted her to go to Paris and sort things out there as well.. after all she was working in international corporate company.  She was super excited to go.. everything was done.. the hotel booking.. the flight tickets.. Paris Branch knew that she was coming..!! 

It's the first time she was going out of country.. she was happy because dreams do come true.

In five minutes.. plane was in the air.. she saw clouds.. delhi seemed so small now. She always used laugh now.. how stupid she was in school.. & college.. her ultimate goal was to get marry to Shivin!! 

Now look at her.. she managed without him or anyone else.. just on her own.. if everything went well, by next year she was thinking about starting her own business as well..!! 

It took 10 hours . And she was in France, Paris. She saw the Eiffel tower from above.. the whole view was beautiful.. just heaven.

It was almost midnight..!! But Paris Branch managed to contact her.. they dropped her in her hotel.. and wish her to visit tomorrow at work.

She checked her room and ordered something to eat. She was hungry.

In the morning very first thing was on her mind was to visit office.. she get ready.. and went down in hall where few people were having there breakfast. They mostly seemed tourists to her..!! She picked one table and sat. Food arrived.. everyone was speaking french.. as usual!! 

She was about to eat.. and something stopped her eating that croissant 🥐 

She looked really hard and it was hard to believe!! What she was seeing right now..!! 

It's Karan.. Karan Kundrra!!!!! 

In Paris... In front of her.. not exactly in front.. he was little far.. but visible.