II. I dropped your hand

It's been 3 weeks since Jungkook and Taehyung met, usually the two could always sneak around just to have some moments together— the reason about this was because, there is some news that circulating around the country that Taehyung was in a relationship with someone it was still blind item that everyone was trying to guess who was the luckiest girl.

Jungkook was scrolling on his social media app and read some comments.

So what if the crown prince was in a relationship and it was hidden... he needs a privacy.

We need to see who was the lucky girl— I bet she is so pretty and will be a good example to his people.

It could be that one kpop idol— I mean she is pretty and such a good influence too.

Jungkook gulped, they are all guessing it wrong especially the gender...

There are some rumors that they've been together for years now— like how did we not notice that the crown prince was so in love!

From: My Tiger Prince

Bun?

Are you alright?

I'm sorry about all of this— I'm trying to block everything about this news that was circulating. I've been also trying to find out who is behind of this.

My parents kept asking me about you— I bet they'd end up having a heart attack.

My parents were asking me too.

I bet they'd end up kicking me on our household
if they knew that you  were dating.

I just wanna runaway with you bun.

We can't you have a whole country
that was depending on you hyung.

But you are my world.

Stop being so cheesy hyung.

You make me miss you more... 🥹

Anyways, I have to go now.

See you soon.

Jungkook bit his lower lip... anxiety has been eating his thoughts for weeks now so many what ifs that was running inside his head.

Flash news update:

The crown prince and his girlfriend were seen together last month.

Here are some photos of her.