12

Maddie

Today was good for the most part. Me and Duke have got really close. I can't help but think something is going to happen. I mean Dukes an amazing person and all but there something hes not telling me. And there's something I haven't told him. That he's going to find out today. Lucas is back. I just found out and knowing him he's going to come and look for me. The past week has gone by fast and now I realize that I wish it went by slower so I could injoy it more. I got pulled out of my thoughts by a knock on the door.

"Noah can you get that." I say.

"Why can't you or duke." He says.

"Because Dukes in the shower and your already up and by the door." I say.

"Uhhhh fine." He says.

So dramatic.

"Maddie are you here."

I freeze at that voice. I knew he would come.

Lucas runs I and hugs me. I push him away. And he shoves me against the wall. Then Lucas is shoved away from me. I thought it was Noah at first but then I saw Duke. He was punching Lucas non-stop. Noah comes up to me.

"Maddie we should get out of here." Noah says.

I nod. We leave Duke to deal with Lucas.

"Maddie I'm sorry he just ran in I had no clue who he was." Noah says.

"It was Lucas." I say.

"Maddie I'm so so sorry." He says.

"Its not your fault." I say.

"But it is I could have stop him." He says.

"Noah it not your fault." I say.

Duke

I can't stop punching him. I was just getting out of the shower. Then I heard his voice I have never seen him till now but by the voice I could tell it was Lucas. I haven't felt like this in a long time I want to kill him. For what he did to Maddie. I have to thank Noah for getting her out I don't want her to see me like this. I finally stop when he could barely breathe anymore. I drag him out of the school and leave him there. After that I get in my car and drive off I need to clear my head.

Maddie

Me and Noah got back to the school. After we got in our room I went to my room to sleep because I felt really light headed. Last time I felt like this i wasn't eating or I was over heating. I have been eating more but lately I don't remember if I have or not. I haven't overheated recently be I don't have to cover burns or scars anymore.

I wake up a couple hours later. I went to see if any of the boys are here usually one of them is. I don't see a single one of them.

"Noah." I call.

"Matt."

"Duke."

"Alex."

No one.

Weird.

I walk over to the fridge and get something to eat. Then I get a call from Noah.

"Yea." I say.

"Maddie we need your help." He says. I can hear the sadness in his voice.

"Whats wrong noah." I say.

"Maddie you need to can over to the address I send you right away then I will explain i can't right now." He says. Then hangs up.

...

Soon I finally at the place its a bar. Why the fuck did Noah want to meet in a bar. I walk in and all I hear is fighting and yelling. I soon spot Noah and walk over to him.

"Why are we meeting in a bar noah." I say.

"Look for yourself." I look around and see Duke punching some random guy while Matt and Alex are trying to stop him.

"Whats going on noah." I say worried.

"Let go outside." He says.

After we got out side I say.

"Noah whats going on no pushing it away anymore." I say.

He sighs and says. "I have seen him like this since Olivia. I can't tell you who she is because thats his place to tell you. But he first drinks all his problems away. Then he starts beating up random people like right now. Then it get worse like drugs and drinking 24/7. Then he might try and kill himself like last time. I tried to help him last time but I couldn't. He said the only reason he didn't kill himself was for me, Matt, and Alex. And he swore never to do it again. But when someone trigger it he doesn't have an off switch. From what I know he was like this once when he was 14 then at 16 and now at 18. The first time I hear that Olivia has the only one that could help him. Then the second she wasn't there to help. And now I think he might listen to you." After Noah finish I say Duke storm out and get in his car. Soon after Alex and Matt come out.

"Where is he going?" I ask.

They all look at each other then say

"His parents."

"Maddie you need to go and help him now before he does something stupid." Noah says.

I get in my car and drive to Duke house the whole time thinking about him and if he's ok. Also maybe who Olivia is.

After I pull up the there house I see every one standing out side.

OH FUCK.

THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE AND NO DUKE IN SIGHT.

OH FUCK.

_____________________________________________

Hey

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like a month I have be really busy I had something to do almost every day.

Please comment, vote, and follow.

Love y'all 💓