CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Meanwhile in the dining room: -

"And all set", Baekhyun says while looking at the dining table.  "Thank you for your help Jimin.  You made my work easy today", he says while Jimin chuckles.  "Hyung! You were the one who made literally everything.  I just passed you ingredients", he said while Baekhyun ruffles his hair.  "That counts as a help too.  Okay everyone settle down, I will go and call Chanyeol and Jiyoon", Baekhyun says while going towards their shared bedroom.

He enters the room and saw Jiyoon sitting on the couch while going through the old photo album.  Wait?! Isn't it his album?  He kept it in that box, right?  Then the box?  Baekhyun panics as he wides his eyes when he saw Chanyeol holding the box.  He goes to Chanyeol and snatches the box from Chanyeol.  

Baekhyun frowns when he saw Chanyeol's teary eyes.  He opens his mouth but stops and looks at Jiyoon.  "Jiyoon-ah, your papa is calling you down for dinner", he said while Jiyoon nods her head and left the room.  Baekhyun crosses his arms and looks at Chanyeol.  "Why are you rummaging through this box Chanyeol?  Please don't take these things again.  Come let's eat dinner", Baekhyun says and turns to go but stops when Chanyeol held his hand.

"Is there anything you want to tell me Baek?", he asks while Baek turns back and shook his head frowning.  "Why are you hiding from me Baek?  Am I that bad?", he asks while Baekhyun turns towards him.  "What are you talking about Chan?  I don't get anything", he says when Chanyeol hugs him by his waist and nuzzles his face on his stomach.

Baekhyun worriedly looks at Chanyeol when he heard little sobs.  "Chan what happened?", he asks not getting anything.  "What are you talking about?", he asks while Chanyeol looks up and shows him the positive pregnancy test making Baekhyun wide his eyes.  "I am talking about this Baek.  Y-You are pregnant?", Chanyeol mutters as few tears escaped his eyes.  

"W-What? Pregnant?", Baekhyun asks stunned by Chanyeol's assumption while Chanyeol hugs him again tightly.  "Do you think I will be a bad dad?  Why are you hiding this from me?", Chanyeol asks while Baekhyun mentally facepalms himself.  "Chan get hold of yourself", he says and sat beside Chan who is looking at him with red eyes and red nose, looking so cute.  But let's not get distracted.

"Look, I am not pregnant", he says while Chanyeol frowns still sniffling softly.  "Gosh! He's so cute, Baekhyun chuckles mentally of how adorable Chanyeol is right now. "Not pregnant? But this?", Chanyeol asks while showing the pregnancy test to which Baekhyun sighs. "That's not mine Chan", Baek replies to which Chan looks at him frowning for a minute before smacking Baekhyun's hands away and getting up.

"Are you cheating on me Baek?", Chanyeol asks while Baekhyun looks at him in shock.  "And where did you come up with this", Baekhyun asks while getting up before smacking Chanyeol's head.  "I just now thought he is adorable, but he is again showing his crack head behavior to me", Baekhyun thought in his mind while looking at Chanyeol.

"Then whose is that?", Chanyeol asks making Baekhyun sigh. "I can't tell you now Chan.  But believe me.  This is not mine", Baek says while Chan looks down.  "I never doubted you Baek.  That just rolled out of my tongue.  But can I know why you have this test?" Chan asks while Baek puts the test back in the box.  "Because I want to keep it hidden till the person decide to tell this to everyone", Baek says while Chan nods.

"Don't you want to know who it is?", Baek asks while Chan smiles slightly.  "If you are hesitating to tell me something, then I think it is not the time.  I know, I will get to know when the right time come", he says while Baek smiles.  "Thank you for understanding Chan", Baek says but Chan bites his lips while placing his palm flat on Baek's tummy.

"So, you don't really have a baby in here?", Chan asks while Baek cups Chan's face.  "I am not pregnant Chan.  But we will have our bundle of joy one day.  And I know you will be a great dad.  So, now come downstairs and have dinner.  Yeah, after washing your face", Baek says while going towards the cabinet to keep the box.  Chanyeol washes his face in the meantime and they both came downstairs.