29.Small revenge?

Thoda thoda comment kr dena
Dil ko sukoon milta hai

And yes, Check out the insta Id, I've posted several spoilers there, and the next chapter spoiler too.
______________________

People says "Jodiya to upar se ban ke ati hai"And when I was an immature teenager basically around 14 or 15, i helplessly believed in that,I believed someday a prince charming in white armour will come for me, when I'll be captured by the demons,H...

People says
"Jodiya to upar se ban ke ati hai"
And when I was an immature teenager basically around 14 or 15, i helplessly believed in that,
I believed someday a prince charming in white armour will come for me, when I'll be captured by the demons,
He will be my saviour, my world, my everything but as I grew, i realised there is nothing like this, even our own father whom you think of your hero is also the villain of your mother's story, that's what the case is for 90 percent of the married couples, and yes 10 percent out there might be having the best married life but I'm not that fortunate to fall in the category of 10 percent, I never was.

I stopped my imagination of becoming the princess for a prince rather i started to believe that someday I'll be enough for my self no, my life will never stop because of a man. But never ever in my whole life anything went exactly as I desired it to be, there was still a part of me that dreamt the same as my old teenage self but it got shattered the time
Abhimanyu Rathore
entered in my life, he isn't a prince but is a demon who captured me and the thing is there is no prince charming who can save me from this man.

But I'll never let him capture me forever, I'll run away so far from him, so that he will never find me.
.
.
I locked myself in the chamber and cried and cried, this man was always like this cold, scary, inhuman, cruel.

So why am I crying, maybe even if it was a bit, but i had believe that he was changing, but no he proves me wrong every single time.

~
"Mam please come out, we have reached" someone called me.

I wanted to ask him why am I here but I don't wanna see his face, forget about engaging in any talks.

"Hmm"

I washed my face and came out of the jet, It was already midnight and there he was talking with someone on his phone, i ignored him and walked to the car, The guard opened it for me and i settled in, the temperature here was pretty cool.
12° Celsius in melbourne Australia, the car's computer shows.

That's why I'm literally freezing right now, here I'm in black trousers and white shirt, I'm pretty sensitive to cold too, but anyway I like winters.

He sat beside me after some seconds with his signature look plastered on his face, the same emotional jerk face, the face which shouts for my slippers plastered on it.

I rolled my eyes and looked outside and controlled my shivering body and as soon as the engine started, the blower of the car also started making me feel relieved.