30. jealousy

Well I've hitted 120 followers on insta
and as promised here's an early update

• • •

Is it possible to stop feeling the things you are feeling, her presence,her everything has the power to make me more and more insane for her, the insanity that knows no level

As soon as she cut the call, I sighed
She really is like a child who loves to irritate others.

"Let me take my leave right now Mr Volcov" I said and got up from the chair, I was here for the business gala which is taking place in Melbourne this year,

Sitting in between the known faces of business, we were discussing the major projects and further partnership and that's when her guard  contacted me telling about her refusal.

I want to take her here because given her nature she must be bored by being alone, so I wanted her to meet with people and enjoy in party, that wasn't my plan when I brought her here or when I left her in the hotel but now when I made it and also announced it, she can meet up with several people here, but the thing which concerns me is the lurking shadows who are always ready to attack me and as she is now attached to me as a most important part of me, they will try their best to hurt her, but because of this I can't put chains on her forever, I've to come with something and protect her.

"Where are you going young man?" Mr Kim son jo, a big name in Korean textile industries asked.

"Well, my wife is throwing tantrums, so let me handle it" i said and he chuckled.

"Never knew i would be grateful enough to see this side of you, well wife can bring different sides of husbands" he said

"Indeed" i said.

~
~

"Aren't you getting too bold, what did you say beg you?" I said roaming my hands slowly on her waist.

"Well to talk about begging then something inside me is truly begging you to let it come inside of you, what do you think of it? Hmm" i said and saw how her face became red in instant, the red hue spread from her cheeks to ear to neck.

"Batmeez" she whispered and looked sideways

"Asli batmeezi dekni hai, the one I keep fantasising about" I said and she looked at me and scoff.

"Keep your fantasies to yourself" She said and pushed me and I moved back willingly.

"Get ready" I said looking at my wrist watch.

"You heard what I said right, so beg or leave" she said laying down on bed.

"Shanaya" I said in a calm tone but she paid no attention making me sigh.

I sat beside her and held her hand and she resisted but I didn't let go
"Don't you want to explore Melbourne a little, if you wish you can go" i offered her even though I myself don't know why I did this.