Chapter 04: Silver

Under the compass guide, Chu Ye moved fast in the mountains.

More than half an hour later, Chu Ye finally saw a wobbly little silver wing queen bee flying.

The wasp had four wings, one of which was not moving. It must have been badly injured.

Seeing the queen bee, Chu Ye secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Chu Ye was worried. The queen bee might be die in the battle or too seriously inured to be healed. In this case, he made no sense to prepare. Now it seemed, although the state of the queen bee was some bad, it was alright.

When the queen saw Chu Ye, it immediately became alert. After losing a battle, the queen bee was holding anger. Now it got furious when it was stopped by a human.

"Yi Yi..." The queen bee hissed toward Chu Ye as a warning.

Chu Ye activated a bee-catching net toward the queen bee.

Although the queen bee condition was not good, Chu Ye dared not underestimate it because a child in the village once died of silver wing bee poison.

The defeated queen was also a queen, and the venom of its needle was several times more fatal than that of the common silver bees.

The quality of the bee-catching net was good. The queen bee was covered in the net, rampaging and screaming.

Chu Ye opened the contract scroll. With the soul as a guide, he urged the soul force in the body, trying the contract.

The silver halo enveloped the queen bee. The queen bee stared angrily at first, and then became confused. After that, it soon woke up and the silver halo gradually disappeared.

Chu Ye looked at the disappearance of the halo, knowing his first contract ended in failure.

Chu Ye frowned, but not disappointed. For the first contract, failure was expected.

The number of times a soul master can attempt a contract at a time was related to the soul force in the body.

The more abundant the soul force, the better the qualification of the soul pet master. For a low quality soul pet master, he could almost try 1-3 times for the first contract; for a middle quality master, 4-6 times; for high quality masters, 7-9 times; for top quality ones, 10 times.

Chu Ye again activated the contract scroll but the queen bee went blank for a second and was not imprinted at all.

Chu Ye tried four times in a row, all failed, can not help but a little worried.

The willpower of the king-level soul beast was much stronger than that of the ordinary soul beasts. The willpower of this little queen bee was especially firm.

Chu Ye took out a dish of honey from the space pendant and handed it to the queen bee.

The nectar was grass crystal nectar. This honey taste sweet, rich in soul spirit, excellent for the growth of a spirit beast, extremely popular. Chu Ye spent ten gold coins just for a small pot.

The queen bee stared at the nectar, eyes revealing a little desire. However, it was so stubborn not to eat the food it didn’t earn.

Chu Ye smiled a wry smile, thought: it is quite stubborn. A firm mind is a good thing, but not at this stage of the contract.

Chu Ye stared at the queen bee, slowly said, "Little queen bee, I know you don't want to be controlled by others. But there is only one bee herd in this forest, and you have been defeated. You can't find other bees to lead. You don't want to die like this. If you want to be strong and take back the control of the bee herd in the future, sign a contract with me. I promise I will do my best to cultivate you and help you become more powerful than your predecessor."

The queen stared at Chu Ye for a while and drunk up the small dish of honey.

Chu Ye opened the contract scroll, began the fifth contract. Soon the queen bee disappeared. At the same time, a silver bee appeared in Chu Ye’s mind.

Although he already knew after the contract, a soul pet space to accommodate the soul pet would appear, Chu Ye found it magical.

Chu Ye frowned at the dim contract scroll. The contract scroll he bought was at middle quality, three times more expensive that low quality ones. The seller said it can contract six times. In the fact, it died out after five times. Fortunately, he succeeded in the fifth.

After the completion of the contract, Chu Ye clearly felt that he had established a deep connection between the queen bee.

From today on, he had officially become a soul pet master. Thinking of here, Chu Ye's eyes bloom out a burning brilliance.

"I'll give you a name, and you'll be called Silver."

The queen bee may be hurt badly, and fall into a deep sleep after humming in agreement.