Chapter 13: Promoted to the third level

The next morning, Chu Ye quietly went to the town alone.

Chu Ye arrived in town and first went to the soul crystal trading market.

Soul beast could only absorb the same soul crystal with its own properties. Many soul pet master would get soul crystal that was different from their own soul pets.

Soul pet master could also choose to sell those they didn’t need to the soul crystal trading market and buy some they needed. But the firms in the market would make kickbacks.

In this case, soul crystal trading market emerged.

Soul pet master who wanted to trade soul crystal would go to the soul crystal trading market, so they could save a lot of money.

Chu Ye traded a piece of the same level of the soul core with the Wolf ‘s soul nuclear. Because the other soul core quality was a little better, Chu Ye made up the difference with two gold coins.

Chu Ye could tell that the soul core he traded for was at the fourth level. It was worth at least thirty gold coins in the market. This crystal core could feed Silver for the next half a month.

Getting out of the trading market, Chu Ye went to the herbal medicine shop to sell the nine-leaf Longxin grass for one hundred gold coins, which was a huge sum of money for Chu Ye.

Chu Ye came out of the medicine shop, went to the firm to buy a bottle of 40 gold coins of solid soul liquid, spent 40 gold coins to buy broken soul crystal, and spent 10 gold coins to buy the recovery spirit liquid.

Having seen the fighting power of the bees, Chu Ye had the intention to cultivate the bees into a brave war army. Once the force of the swarm was promoted up, later he could not only rely on the swarm to make honey to make money, but also rely on the swarm to kill the soul beast to make money.

Having bought what he needed, Chu Ye returned home.

After Chu Ye returned home, he mixed the spirit liquid with ten times spirit spring water and then put it into the newly opened hive.

Previously, when dealing with the Sharp horn wolf, many of the fighting bees cast poison needles, which was quite a loss for the fighting bees.

Chu Ye told Silver to settle these heroes in the newly opened honeycomb for recovery.

In the wild, the loss rate of silver-winged bees was very high. Most combat bees that had released poison would not survive.

Maybe because Chu Ye’s bees drank a lot of spirit spring water and absorbed broken soul crystal, somehow they survived.

Chu Ye bought recovery liquid for these heroes. But Chu Ye was not sure of the effect. He just gave it a try.

Chu Ye put some broken soul crystals in the hive as a reward for these meritorious bees.

Silver was satisfied with the quality of the soul crystal that Chu Ye brought back. It couldn’t get its hands off the soul crystal.

After five or six days, Chu Ye took the solid soul liquid again.

After taking the solid soul liquid, Chu Ye’s soul force was consolidated again, and the soul room was bigger than before. 

Silver flew around Chu Ye full of excitement. And then it took out the new wood department soul crystal and suck it hard.

Chu Ye found that one sixth of the soul crystal energy was sucked away.

Chu Ye was shocked. He had expected that this fourth-level soul core could support a month's consumption. But Silver actually sucked away one sixth of the energy with one bite.

Silver quickly fluttered its wings, and the golden light on its little wings kept flashing. Is it going to promote to the next level?

Chu Ye suddenly remembered that soul pet would consume a lot of energy during the advanced time because usually Silver wouldn’t be able to eat so much.

Chu Ye carefully observed the reaction of Silver. Sure enough, Silver’s momentum quickly climbed into the level third step. After getting into level three, Silver got bigger.

According to Chu Ye's estimate, Silver should promote five or six days later.

There were three factors why Silver promoted earlier. One was because of the improvement of the food; two was the uprising strength of its followers; three was Chu Ye’s growing soul force.

The advanced Silver sucked the soul crystal again. The energy in the crystal core was once again reduced by about one eighth.

Chu Ye looked at the dimmed crystal nuclei and thought: Not long later, I will buy soul crystal again. Fine. Once Silver's strength is better, I will make more gold coins. But I just made a hundred gold coins. It is still not enough.