Sailor Moon: To the Feudal Era

This is a crossover fic between Sailor Moon and Inuyasha. Enjoy. Takes place after the battle with Galaxia.

A armor clad priestess lifted her head. Pausing in her battle, Midoriko felt a tremendous surge of power. "Beyond this realm....the warriors will come." She murmured. She turned back to her fight, empowered by the power.

-Present Era-

-Usagi's POV-

"Usagi.."

"No."

"Come on, Usagi! Don't be a wimp." The robe clad miko stared down at me. I grimaced.

"Rei-chan, do I have to?" I groaned. Rei frowned.

"Look, Luna and I both sensed great evil!" Luna nodded in affirmation. I felt a firm hand on my shoulder. Looking up, I saw Mamo-chan smiling down at me.

"It's be fine, Usako." I closed my eyes.

"Okay, fine. But, Luna, promise you'll bring food!" Luna rolled her eyes, but nodded a yes. "Right!" I stood up, and pulled out my communicator. I pressed a large button. "All Senshi, come in. I repeat, come in." With a crackling of static, I heard voices.

"Usagi-chan, I'm in the middle of cram school!"

"I'm in Karate class!"

"I'm at an audition!"

"Space time door...."

"I'm on a date with Michiru!"

"I'm in the future!"

"I'm playing with my galaxy model!" The voices all merged together.

"One at a time!' I said. "Please meet us at the shrine a couple streets away."

"Understood!" They said firmly.

"Setsuna, Chibi-usa, you guys can stay." Mamorou added in. I ended the call, and stood up.

"Let's go!"

-Higurashi Shrine-

It was surely a sight to see. 9 people, plus two cats, walking through a temple. I looked around. I saw a woman with short hair talking to a dark haired boy. She looked up when she saw us. "May I help you?" She asked politely. Rei stepped forward.

"My name is Rei Hino. I'm a miko at the Hino Shrine. My friends and I desperately need to see your well." The woman's face flickered with emotions I could not name. She spoke in a quiet voice.

"All right." We looked at each other, and walked in the well room. Rei almost keeled over.

"Rei-chan!" Minako cried out. Rei looked up weakly.

"I'm all right. The amount of spiritual energy here is astounding. It's coming from the well."

"Well, lets go already!" The impatient Haruka walked over to the well.

"3, 2, 1!" Artemis counted. We all jumped in. I gasped as a bright light enveloped us. When it faded, I could see we were in the bottoms of the well. But above us was an blue sky and trees!

"What is this?" I gasped.