Joining the Gang

A/N: Another chapter! Don't own the animes.

-Inuyasha-

I stared in astonishment at the girls in the tree. No doubt Miroku had noticed their skirts. But who was this 'Sailor Moon?' They looked strangely familiar. The main girl had long blonde hair with two buns. Inside the buns were red jewels. White wings adorned her back and hair. She had a golden crescent moon on her forehead. On her neck was a choker with a heart and a moon. She wore a white leotard with a tricolor skirt, and long red ribbons. On her chest was another pair of wings with a golden brooch. She wore tall white boots with a crescent moon on the top. She also had long gloves on. Her partners wore similar outfits. I watched as a caped man threw a rose at the demon. "What a lame attack!" I scoffed. But it impaled the demon right in the hand. The girl smiled at him and launched into the air. She shot a golden blast at the demon, causing as much damage as my sword. But as the fireball rushed toward her, she stood as if paralyzed. I leapt into action, sword in hand. The youngest girl and I rushed toward her. Thrusting out my sword, I stopped half of the fire. The girl, Sailor Saturn I think, held out a lethal looking glaive.

"Saturn Silent Shield." She whispered. Bright purple light enveloped the two. The rest of the flames vanished on contact. Sailor Moon looked up.

"Thank you." She stood up. Holding out a hand, a fancy rod shimmered into existence. Holding it up, the blonde shouted, "Silver Moon! Crystal power KISS!" With a burst of light and feathers, the demon turned into gray dust. I stared in amazement. This girl had utterly destroyed the demon! Reaching out a hand, I grabbed her wrist.

"Who are you?" I asked sharply.

"Mars! Flame Sniper!" I yanked my hand away as flames raced toward me. Covering my body with my robe, I was protected from the flames. Looking up, I saw a dark haired, red suited girl holding a flaming bow. Her eyes were narrow with barely contained hate. "Don't touch our Princess so informally." She hissed. Sailor Moon looked at the other girl.

"It's all right, Mars." Straightening up, she looked me in the eye. "I am Sailor Moon, also Princess Serenity of the Moon Kingdom. My companions are my Senshi who guard me, and this is Tuxedo Kamen, also Endymion, the prince of Earth. So long." She spun on her boot heel, and she and the other Senshi sped away.

I frowned. "Princess.... Serenity? Keh. That's a girly attack." I looked around. Kagome looked utterly shocked. "Oy. Kagome." She looked at me.

"The Sailor Senshi...are warriors who protect Earth." She murmured. "I can't believe I met them! So cool!" She grinned up at me. I looked at her quizzically. Girls are weird.

-Usagi-

"So....I guess we have to fight here." I looked at my friends. They were all de-transformed by now. Mamo-chan smiled at me.

"It'll be alright, Usako. From what I saw, those people were experienced fighters. We'll work with them." Haruka and Rei exchanged glances.

"That guy could hurt our Princess. From what I gathered, he's part demon." Rei said. Michiru looked at her.

"We have no choice, Rei. If we don't defeat this evil-"

"It will come to our world." Minako murmured. Luna and Artemis looked at us.

"We'll fight here." They said firmly. Mako-chan smiled, and cracked her knuckles.

"I'm in. It's been too long since we whipped a monster." We all giggled.

"Mako-chan, you're so funny!" I said between peals of laughter. She looked confused.

"Huh?"

As we walked back into the village, Sango ran up to us. "Good, you guys stayed hidden." We nodded.

"Um, Sango-Onee-chan?" Sango looked down at Hotaru. The Senshi of death was doing her best attempt at an innocent face. "Can we travel with you?" Sango smiled, but her eyes held pain. She nodded yes, but her gaze was far off. We stood, and followed her. It was time for a new battle to begin.

A/N: Listening to Kirari Sailor Dream while writing this. Inspiring!