Cats and Demons

Don't own either anime. :)

-Usagi-

I pulled myself out of the well and glanced around. My jaw dropped in shock. "What....." The rest of the gang stood next to me. Suddenly a loud noise came from the forest.

"CATS! I SMELL CATS!" We gulped as a voice yelled. Suddenly a boy wearing red robes with silver hair appeared in front of us.

"E-ears!" I gasped. Silver ears were perched on top of his head. I gripped my henshin brooch. The boy stared at Luna and Artemis.

"I hate cats." He growled. Hotaru watched him intently.

"Ears!" She said, pointing at his head. He looked up, as if noticing us for the first time. Rei narrowed her eyes, and pulled out one of her sutras. After chanting, she flung it at the boy. He cursed as he was knocked over.

"Another miko? How many are there of you???" The boy stood up, looking furious. Rei turned to us.

"Minna, hen-" She began to talk, but was cut off by a voice.

"SIT!" A dark haired girl wearing a school sailor fuku walked up. The boy slammed to the ground.

"Oy, Kagome, what was that for?" He said indignantly. The girl, Kagome, frowned at him.

"Inuyasha, you can't go around attacking people!" She looked at us. She gasped as she noticed our attire. "You're... from the modern era?" We nodded. Kagome frowned. "I don't know how you got through.." She murmured. She beckoned us. "Come on." We exchanged glances, and nodded. We followed Kagome into the forest, with Inuyasha trailing behind.

We stopped once we came to a village. Kagome knocked on the door of a hut. "Kaede-baba, can you alert Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Kilala?" An old woman wearing clothes similar to Rei's temple robes walked out. She gasped when she caught sight of us.

"Kagome-chan?" A girl with dark brown hair walked up. Accompanying her was a young monk, a two tailed cat, and a boy with a tail.

"Ah, Sango, can you take the girls to the hot spring? They must be tired." Kaede said. Sango nodded, and beckoned to us. Haruka tried to follow, but the monk stopped her.

"As much as we men would like to, we can't accompany them." Haruka stared down the monk with her steel gaze.

"I'm a girl." She said shortly. "And you, perverted monk, had better not spy." The monk paled and backed away. Sango sighed.

"I'll deal with you later, Hoshi-sama." She glared at him. "As for you, you must forgive Miroku's antics." She started walking, so we followed.

When we arrived at the hot spring, I sank down into the water. "Ahhh....it feels so nice." I murmured. Sango giggled.

"So what are your names?" She asked.

"This is Usagi Tsukino, this is Ami Mizuno, Rei Hino, Hotaru Tomoe, Michiru, Haruka, and I'm Makoto Kino." The Senshi of Jupiter said, pointing to each of us in turn. Sango smiled.

"It's nice to meet you!" For the duration of our bath, we chatted aimlessly. As we were walking back, Rei suddenly stopped.

"I sense a demonic presence!" She gasped. Sango paled. After telling us to wait there, she dashed away. I turned to the girls.

"Minna, Henshin yo!" I said, grasping my henshin brooch. The girls nodded, holding their Henshin rods. We called out our phrases, and in a flurry of feathers, bubbles, flames, stars, waves, orange light, and purple light, we were in our Senshi forms. "Let's go!" We dashed away.

When we reached the battle scene, our new friends were fighting a huge demon. "Hold it right there!" I yelled. Everyone's eyes fell on me and my Senshi. "I'm Sailor Moon, the champion of justice! In the name of the moon, I'll punish you!" I stood in my trademark pose.

"Sailor Mercury!"

"Sailor Mars!"

"Sailor Jupiter!"

"Sailor Venus!"

"Sailor Neptune!'

"Sailor Uranus!"

"Sailor Saturn!"

"WE'LL PUNISH YOU AS WELL!" They yelled. We jumped of the tree we were standing on. A caped figure swooped down to join me.

"Tuxedo Kamen." I nodded. He nodded back.

"Let's go, Sailor Moon!" Lunging forward, my white boot delivered a kick on the demon. Distracted, it turned towards me. It turned back around, and tried to grab the fox child. Tuxedo Kamen conjured up and rose and hit it with deadly accuracy. It turned and roared, a rose impaled in its hand. I leapt up impossibly high. Tapping my crescent mark, I yelled out my attack.

"MOON PRINCESS LOVE SHOWER!" A golden beam shot out. Pure white feathers swirled around it. The demon screamed in pain, and launched a huge fireball at me. No time to move, I stared as the flames zoomed toward me.

A/N: Cliffy! Bwahaha! I made up a new attack. :)