Part 40 : Visions

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF IN NEW CRUEL WAYS EVERYTIME.

Sarah's POV

I exited his cabin and saw Jisoo there. I smiled at her, she had tears in her eyes. She ran across and hugged me.

I stumbled because of her force on my front but smiled and hugged her back.

"I am not leaving you Jisoo... It's just the company."

"I don't think I would be able to befriend the upcoming new secretary of Mr. Kim. Not at least the friendship I had with you."
I smiled and broke the hug. Jimin stood aside.

"I know how much wrong Taehyung's this step is... I apologise, I failed to guide him in the right direction."
I shook my head.

"It's his life."
I said and he hugged me as well. Later I went to the researchers department and hugged Hoeseok.

Only Jimin and Jisoo knew the real reason for me to leave the company. The rest of others thought that I got a better job opportunity in the US.

I exit the building with my welled up eyes. I saw Yoongs leaning on the car door as he smiled at me.

I smiled at him and more tears started flowing down my eyes. I wanted to turn back and look at the company one more time but I resisted the urge. I ran to my brother's arms and he engulfed me in a tight hug.

"It's ok... I'm here."
He said caressing my hair.
I sobbed on his shoulder.

He gave me some minutes to calm down and then we got in the car.

He played Kabhi Kabhi Aditi song... I knew the Hindi language. So I understood the lyrics but he specially learned the lyrics for me as he sang and vibed trying to cheer me up.

I laughed at his voice that was anything but sweet.

SOCH ZARA JANE JAAN TUJHKO HUM KITNA CHAHTE HAI
ROTE HAI HUMBHI AGAR TERI AANKHON MAE AANSU AATE HAI
GAANE TO AATA NHI HAI MAGAR FIR BHI HUM GAATE HAI

KI ADITI MAN KABHI, KABHI SARE JAHAN M ANDHERA HOTA HAI
LEKIN RAAT KE BAAD HI TO SAVERA HOTA HAI

(English translation:
Just think how much I like you, my darling.
I also cry when your eyes are welled up.
I don't know how to sing but I still try to.

Aditi, Believe, sometime there is darkness in the whole world.
But after the dark night only comes the next bright day.)

These lyrics always helped me and how much it touched the parts of my broken heart that the words can never. Music heals. Truly.

"You want to have ice cream?"
He asked and I looked at him. He pulled at the side of the road near the ice cream parlour.

He got out of the car and so do I.
"I'll go, get chocolate flavour for you."
He said and I held his hand.

"I'll bring the ice-creams. You stay here."
It was the busy road of Seoul so one of us needed to stay near the car just in case, the car needed to be moved for others to pass.

He held my wrist and brought me near him. He held my hand gently.

"Sarah... I know how much you have been through lately. About Sarang, managing Rosie and Seojoon... Me... And also you were in pain of your break up... I feel so sorry. As a big brother I should be your guardian but here you're being my guardian.

I am so sorry for not knowing about this earlier."
I bit my lip as my eyes teared up again.

"You have done so much for me. You saved my daughter. You gave her a new life. You risked your life two times for me... How grateful I am to you, damn I am unable to express. You're the best sister in the whole world."
He said and held my cheek and leaned above my height to kiss my forehead.