𝟏𝟎

- Contents Under Pressure

Outside of the dropship, the delinquents were yelling and trying to save the tents from the storm as Clarke was stood beside Raven as she tried to get in contact with the ark as they needed Abby's help if they were going to save Hope's life, " Thi...

Outside of the dropship, the delinquents were yelling and trying to save the tents from the storm as Clarke was stood beside Raven as she tried to get in contact with the ark as they needed Abby's help if they were going to save Hope's life, " This is Raven Reyes. Calling ark station. Please come in. Can anyone hear me?" Raven spoke into the radio hoping the ark will hear her as Hope and Finn are the only family that she has left and she can't lose the auburn haired girl she promised her father she would take care of her as Hope was like her little sister.

"You sure you have the right frequency?" Monroe asked leaning against the wall in the drop ship only for Raven to roll her eyes in annoyance and snapped, " yeah, I'm sure" Clarke placed her hand on Raven shoulder in attempt to calm her down slightly and softly told her, " Raven. You can do this, ok?" Raven stayed silent letting out a sigh nodding her head as she continued to try get in contact with the ark as Clarke made her way over towards Hope who was laid on a table still in the same shape she was in after she had gotten stabbed by the grounder.

Hope's breathing was erratically, covered in a thin sheet of sweat, overwhelmed by the pain she felt when the grounder stabbed her. Finn stood over her, having not left her side ever since they returned back to camp whispering comforting words in her ear as everyone here weather they knew or not needed Hope as while Bellamy and Clarke were the ones in charge it was clear it was Hope that everyone listened to. " calling Ark station. Ark station. Are you there? Please come in. Calling Ark station. The hundred are alive. Can anyone hear me?"

There was a crackle from the radio as a voice was heard coming through to the radio, " this is a restricted channel. Who is this? Please identify yourself" Raven let out a sigh of relief before she answered, " this is Raven Reyes. I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The hundred are alive. Please, you need to get Dr Abby Griffin. Dr Abby Griffin. Now." A couple of moments later Abby's voice was coming through the radio, " Raven? Are you there?"

Clarke grabbed the transmitter from Raven before speaking through the radio to her mother, " mom? Mom, it's me." It went silent again for a moment before Abby happily spoke through the radio, " Clarke?" The blonde put away her hate for her mother aside as she needed her mother's help to save Hope, " Mom, I need your help. One of our people was stabbed by a grounder" Clarke glanced over at Hope's unconscious body with a look of worry and concern on her face, " Clarke, this is the chancellor. Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?"

"Yes, the earth is survivable. We're not alone" Clarke informed the Ark before looking over at Hope with tears in her eyes, " Mom, she's dying. The knife's still in her chest" it wasn't Abby who voice was coming through but chancellor Jaha, " Clarke, is my son with you?" Clarke eyes teared up with tears at the thought of Wells, " I'm so sorry. Wells is... Wells is dead" not even a moment later Abby started speaking to her daughter, " I'm gonna talk you through it step by step. Clarke, just find..."