𝟏𝟏

- Contents Under Pressure

"What the hell was that? We under attack or not?" Bellamy questioned making his way over to Drew who was climbing back up the hatch and informed him, " Storm damage

"What the hell was that? We under attack or not?" Bellamy questioned making his way over to Drew who was climbing back up the hatch and informed him, " Storm damage. Were okay" Finn let out a sigh closing the hatch as Bellamy turned around to face the grounder and demanded, " We're gonna try this one more time. What's your name? Where's your camp? How many of you are there?" Finn let out an annoyed sigh as no matter how many times Bellamy had been beating him for answers he hasn't received a response, " He doesn't understand you, Bellamy, it's pointless"

Bellamy had a frustrated look on his face and replied, " we have to know what we're up against. I'm doing this for our people safety to keep them alive from these bastards who are killing us off one by one" Finn shook his head running his hand through his hair when Miller spoke up gaining both of their attention, " Hey, check if out" Finn and Bellamy walked over to Miller who found a bunch of vials and a leather notebook, " what is all this stuff?"

Bellamy shook his head as he looked at the items before glancing over at the grounder, " who the hell knows with these people" Finn looked down at the vials with a curious look on his face, " it could be medicine. Clarke might know more though" Bellamy picked up the grounders notebook and began to untie it only for the grounder to pull on his restraints as his eyes were focused on his journal, " Looks like we found something he doesn't want us to see, Miller."

Bellamy opened up the journal flipping through the pages that was filled with drawings until he came across a portrait of Octavia causing him to clench his jaw with a furious expression on his face but didn't say anything as he continued flipping through the pages until he stopped on a page of a drawing of their camp and beside it there was a hundred marks with ten of them crossed out, " it's our camp. I'm guessing if I counted all those marks, it would add up to 102. 10 crossed off. That's how many people we've lost."

Bellamy stood up storming over towards the grounder holding the journal in front of him showing it to the grounder and hissed, "You've been watching us ever since we got here!" Bellamy continued looking through the journal, " what the hell is that thing?" He asked with a confused look when he came across a page with some kind of monster drawn on it, " friend of yours?" He then turned his attention towards Finn, " I guess he's the one responsible for our people dying"

"A drawing doesn't prove anything Bellamy" Finn shook his head in disbelief only for Bellamy to roll his eyes as he walked across the room picking something up before walking back to Finn handing him another notebook, " this is Hope's what are you doing with this?" Finn curiously questioned only for Bellamy to shrug his shoulders and informed, " I found this when I was looking for Octavia. Open it up" Finn sent him a look as he opened it up to find drawings of flowers and hearts as well as two names on the front page, " Lexa Kom Trikru? Hope Fairchild..."