Pikachu or Eevee

TW: Implied ED and abuse

Y/n Pov

We made our way downstairs and we sat in the livingroom next to our dads. "Dads we have to tell you something" I said looking at Hitoshi. "No you're not flying Hitoshi to the top of the tree. No you're not brainwashing us into letting you" My dad said. I laughed a bit. "No no not that, but me and Hitoshi are, uhm, bisexual?" I said looking over at Hitoshi and nodded telling him to say something. "Yeah, uh? I'm bisexual and so is y/n" Hitoshi said with an awkward smile. My dads just smiled at us bringing us into a hug. "Thank you for telling us guys" My blonde dad said. I started tearing up a bit. "Awh baby, why are you crying?" My blonde dad asked eyes welling up too. "I'm just happy I have such a supporting family" I said through sniffles. "Well duh, we are kinda gay you know?" My dad said and we laughed. "Yeah but not many peoples families are so supportive." I said laughing wiping a few stray tears. 

We all sat down and watched dolphin tales. "Man I feel so left out, i'm the only one here who doesn't like girls" My blonde dad said and we chuckled. "Women are better" I said simply, Hitoshi hummed in agreement.

 We were watching the Movie and I realised I hadn't called Shoto yet. "Guys" I said my eyes wide. They all looked at me. "I need to talk to Shoto" I said scared. My brother shot up running up the stairs and grabbing my phone. "Put it on loudspeaker" My blonde dad said. I nodded and rung him and he picked up almost immedietly. I placed my phone on the coffee table and I sat on the floor sitting against the couch. "Hi Shoto" I said lightly. "Hi Y/n" he said dryly. "I wanted to speak to you about earlier." I said waiting for his reply. "Me too, i'm sorry, I really shouldn't have raised my voice like that at you, I was just really annoyed about the merch thing and I lost my temper with it and I should've been gentler about it." Shoto said in a sad tone. "Yeah, and I shouldn't have stormed off in a huff when you did, I'm sorry too, but it really wasn't okay of you to call me arrogant when I don't really mind being as public" I said. "Yeah I really shouldn't have done that, but please tell me we are okay now, because I can't stand not texting you" Shoto said and I blushed. "Yeah we are okay, but I gotta go eat because I haven't eaten since we had the candy floss" I said nervously because I knew I was going to get an earful from Shoto and my family when I was off the phone. "You better be joking, that was like 7 hours ago" Shoto said worry laced through his voice. I looked up at my family for help but they seemed to be feeling around about the same as shoto. "Uhm, yeah, I was busy trying to do something" I said to him. "Okay, I'll let you go, go eat please, i'll talk to you later, bye my love" He said and hung up. MY LOVE?! 

"You're kidding right?" My brother said. "I'll order dominos" My blonde dad said my brother following behind him to get quick snacks. I sat back up on the couch with my other dad and I looked at his saddened eyes. "You're not hardly eating again are you?" My dad asked worried. "No dad i'm not, I just had to sort out a couple things and I forgot to eat" I said simply. My dad nodded and I put my legs over his and we just looked at our phones. "Pizza is ordered" My blonde dad said. "And the monsters, popcorn and fries are here" My brother continued putting the food on the table and handing me f/f monster. We decided to watch SpyxFamily.

The doorbell went and my blonde dad went to go get the pizza, he came back with a shocked look on his face. "Hey Sho.. Uhm, you remember that guy I dated called malakai? Well, he just delievered the pizza and hes just asked me to go outside and 'chat' with him" My blond dad explained nervously. My brother and dad looked at eachother and nodded heading to the front door. My blonde dad came and sat next to me shaking. "I remember him, isn't he the one that you know?" I asked him and he just nodded. 

We sat in silence for a couple minutes until I heard his breath picking up slightly, showing signs of a panic attack and I sprang into action. "Right dad, I'm gonna need you to sit on the floor with your legs crossed alright? I'll be with you the entire time" I said in a calm voice. He nodded and I took his arm lightly sitting on the floor holding his hand to my chest. "Try and match my breathing alright?" I said slowing my breathing so it's easier to follow. After a couple minutes he calmed down and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.