Stalker?-Alex

The car roared as soon as I pressed the engine, i speed off focusing on the target. Winning. I had to win this race. No one could tell me otherwise or discourage me; I was too focused on the road that I barely got what Nolan was screaming right in my ear.

"oh my god  why did i agree to get in the car with you- you are a lunatic slow this car dow- oh my god im gonna throw up!" Nolan screached

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "you know i'm right here you don't need to shout, and i can't slow this car down i will lose the race and that would be very humbling since i've been telling Carlos that im gonna beat his ass." i replied

he just rolled his eyes and held onto the seat- fear was written all over his face but i had to ignore it. no distractions focus Alex focus i repeated words of affirmation in my head when suddenly something bumped into my lexus lc.

"fucking bastard" i groaned, we where reaching the speed cameras that fucker knew what he was doing but i was smarter i pressed the gas and went faster just as i neared the speed camera i slowed down and he went zooming off smirking at me flashing his crooked teeth.

As soon as we reached the finish line Nolan got out and barfed all over a girl's feet, i got out of my car with a content smile on my face.

Carlos stood in front of his car with the prize money showing it off and hailing himself like a dickhead. I went over to him and said "congrats Carlos at least you will have money to pay the fine they will give you very soon."

he crooked an eyebrow and finally clocked what i was talking about, his content face soon turned into anger as he stood up and groaned "you piece of shit you knew there was a speed camera there didn't you?"

"I figured you knew since you have won many races here but i get it, old age has made you lose memory i see do you want me to tell you where the camera is exactly located?" i replied mockingly.

his face was red with anger and the grip on the bag of money was tight yikes. I remained silent and still smirked but he was quick to remove that smirk from my face when he punched me right in the cheek.

I quickly got up and punched him in the neck. I was going to go for another one until a hand grabbed me and pulled me away from him. I struggled to get the stranger off me and shouted "let me go! Let me send that fucker into an early grave"

nails dug into my arms and i soon gained my senses i jerked my arm away from the hand and gave the person a questioning look "who are you and what are you doing?" I asked, anger still flowing through my veins.

"um hi im layla i'm sorry i um came here with my brother and i saw you getting in a fight so i wanted to um help?.." she replied shyly.

i sensed her awkrdness but couldnt care less in the moment carlos was genuenly fucking up my mood. "whatever you didn't have to do that" i waved her off and walked back to my car but she stopped me oh my god couldn't she take a hint? "i'm not in the mood for hookups go find someone else" i groaned angrily "oh sorry.. i don't want to hook up i just wanted to ask if you could y'know get a ride from my brother and me? I kind of pulled you away from the crowd and saw your friend getting a girl in the car and driving off." she replied

I groaned and covered my face with my hands. A headache was starting to form. Couldnt I get a break tonight? I sighed "sure whatever takes me to your car" I spoke and she led me to the car thankfully not grabbing my arm this time.

We reached to a black ford mustang parked neatly on a big patch of dirt next to it was a tall handsome looking fella. she called out to him and he quickly removed his attention from his phone and greeted her with a smile until he saw me.