the fight

Mias pov:

I walk in there , angry as can be . I slam the password into the machine and enter the building.  I walked to the office to where the rat is . I pushed past this apprentice, who was in my way. I stand in front of the door, seeing Marjorie . 'Hello, marj-' I stopped myself as soon as I saw autumn .  a big grin on my face appeared.  'Autumn, I haven't seen you for ever , how are you and your brother? Still arguing?' I said to her . A look of death jumped out at me . ' Actually, her and her brother are better than ever now, so I suggest you leave !' Marjorie said , I hate her . She had ruined my plan . I loved at her and gave her a fake smile , really? Well, I mean, I'm surprised, I did break their friendship up. I looked at autumn, and I could tell she was mad just by looking at her face  . ' Well, Mia, I can tell time hasn't been kind to as you look .... horrible ' autumn spat out at me . I looked over at her and said, " I don't think it has been that kind to you either , no contact with your brother for 20 years ! " . It was silent.  " Mia, are you seriously going to torture me and reece just for fun , I mean, don't you think it's a bit over the top ? ' I turned my head to look at her . ' You should see the things I have done for fun, Marjorie, and even if you try anything, I can handle it , I can handle ANY- .' I fell face first onto the floor by autumn's boyfriend, winter his name was . I must have passed out as when I woke up, I was in my apartment. I swore I would make their life's a living hell.