meating carly

Mias pov :

I walk into reeces Nursery and sit down on my chair with the coffee I had just got from the shop . I hear the phone ring . I pick it up and ask who it is . It was Roger. I hate more than anything and anyone. He says I need to go to Marjories nursery as a girl called Charlotte is sick . I roll my eyes and tell him I'll head over . I get out of my car and walk into the office . ' Nice seeing you two again. What room am I - ' Before i could finish, i got cut off . 'toddlers ' .  I leave the room and see who looks like eavesdropping teen reece was talking to , 'name ?'

                    Carlys pov :

MIA, WHY WAS I PAIRED WITH MIA . I wish Char was here . 'My names carly, I'm seventeen, and your group is in the book, cor- " she interrupted me . 'I know, and btw  , carly ! . I looked at her , smiling.  'Yeah? ' she smiled at me , the smile looked off, though.  ' You're disgusting. You didn't think to change? I mean , there are children, fo you think that is appropriate , nobody will dare you if you don't change. ' I was confused by what she meant.'What do you mean ? ' I asked Mia . ' You bleed though you're pants carly, so immature.' I wanted to run out and cry , ' ohh , ummm , I'll be back .

                      Mias pov :

I knew that would make her mad , she is probably going to tell Marjorie . I continued to play with Mine and carlys group, and I took them out to the garden . A few minutes later, an angry Marjorie came to the garden and gave me a lecture. It was so boring . 'MIA ,  I mean it !' She shouted at me . I rolled my eyes and went home .