Charlottes enemy?

Mias pov :

It was a normal day . I got in my car and headed to my favourite coffee shop before work. I grab 3 coffees just in case, and I head to work. I walk into my nursery where I see reece talking on the phone , to whom I can predict was Marjorie. He hung up the phone and looked at me, annoyed . ' room? ' I ask him , not looking him in the eyes .'Toddler,' he said , ' and why were- ' Before he could finish his sentence, I was outside the room , waiting to be let in . I open the door . The girl in the room looked surprised.  ' And what is your name ?' I said to her . She looked up at me and said,' charlotte , and I'm guessing your .... mia . ' . I smiled at her and nodded .

                Charlottes pov :

MIA ? LIKE IN REECES EX MIA ! this could not be happening to me right now ! I need to tell carly tomorrow what happens bc this is crazy , I mean, she seemed kind and carly said she was really rude ? No ! She couldn't be kind .... Right ? Anyways I'm just going to grab my coffee from the desk . I look around, confused. ' What's wrong, sweetheart? ' she asked me . ' I can't find my coffee,' I told her , rolling my eyes .  Look in the staff room, sweetheart . ' she told me in such a soft voice that she was gorgeous . I went to the staff room only to see a coffee pn my desk . I didn't tell anyone I had forgotten my coffee except... mia .