Author's Note

As you can tell by the title, we are in the Medieval era for this AU storyline. I've had this idea for a long while now so I'm happy to finally put it down for you to enjoy. I've got the chapters all written out, but I've decided to post one every week. Every Friday is what I've decided. Now, you don't always get an update every week. Just because life is life and honestly, I actually forget sometimes. So, if I skip a week, it could be one of the two things. But the following week I normally do updates, so you don't have to worry about a waiting for updates for weeks and weeks.

Before you begin to read, please do not copy or repost my work anywhere else. If you want to share my story, you can ask. Depending on the circumstances, I'll most likely say yes. If you are to write your own story in this style, go for it! But don't copy my work. I'd like to see your version. Also, please do not take my OCs without my permission. Again, depending on the circumstances, I may or may not let you use them. This can very.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope you enjoy this story.

Here are my OCs:

Reighna Undreza: Reighna was a former Padawan of Seserria Atreba. Reighna is strong, kind and a bit of a goof at times. She cares for all people and wants to do what is best for them. She has a Padawan who has been dubbed a Jedi knight, Paige Unduly. Reighna is the General of the 602nd. Reighna is a Hequin species. This race of people has pale skin and have a range of blue to green eyes. Their hair is jet black and depending on their age, that is the amount of silver streaks they'll have. Example would be: 25 years of age = 25 streaks of silver hair. or 10 years of age = 10 streaks of hair. You get the jist of it. So, if a Hequin ever lives up to 100, they'll basically have a full head of silver hair. (Cool huh?)

Commander Steel: Steel is 602nd Commander. Steel is a battle-hardened warrior. His face is always kept straight and rarely smiled. he was the most reserved clone anyone has ever met. That was until Reighna came into his life. He then, slowly but surely became kind, gentle and even can crack a few jokes on occasion. Reighna changed his perspective on what Jedi are really like and he has opened up more towards her and the men.

Grif: Grif is the 'man of few words' as his brothers says. He speaks when he thinks it's necessary and keeps to himself for the most part. Despite this, Grif is the best medic of the 602nd and whether he likes it or not, he's a natural teacher. He can also be found teaching new clones how to treat wounds and care for the ill and wounded.

Jasper: Best clone pilot of the 602nd. He talks more than his brothers do. His personality is easygoing.

Paige Unduly: Paige Unduly was the former Padawan of Reighna Undreza. She is now a Jedi knight and is the General of the 912th. Paige also has a young apprentice. Brook Tezega. Paige is shy and on the quiet side. She cares deeply for her troopers and can be seen in the medical bay comforting and caring for them. She is also a HUGE book worm. (Kinda like me).

Brook Tezega: Brook is a lively but gentle person. She is the Padawan of Paige Unduly. She loves to hang out with and chat to two special arc troopers, Dagger and Circuit.  She looks up to them like brothers. She is the Commander of the 912th.

Commander Trekker: Trekker is Paige's second in Command. He is serious but has a great sense of humor. He cares and protects his brothers and his leading officials at all costs. He also is a bit of a book worm too. He constantly has to catch up on the reg manuals. (Did you get the reference?) He looks up to Arc Trooper Circuit as his mentor and guidance.

Arc Trooper Dagger and Circuit: Dagger is the livelier of the two. Circuit is too but he is much older. (He has gray hair you know). "Not what he used to be" He stats. Dagger knows how to get to Trekker. But in a good way. He helps Trekker through his problems. Circuit give Trekker all he knows. He gives him tips and is always there when Trekker needs him.

Other Characters that are mentioned:

Sting: the medic of the 912th

Rev, Winch, Sledge, and Rocky, the pilot.