Chapter 1: Meeting Everyone and More

Previously...

Jiwon: "Okay! Welcome to HYBE Y/N!"

He holds his hand out.

Y/N: "Thanks..."

You shake his hand.

'Just like that huh, it feels like I sold my soul away...'

After you shake his hand, you walk out of the meeting room. You run into Chaewon, Yunah, and Minji. They seemed to be in a deep conversation of sorts, but when they saw you, they paused their conversation. The girls were eyeing you. You felt a wave of energy wash over you.

'Are they trying to detect something in me?'

Luckily, they were none the wiser and found nothing. Mostly due to your ability to hide it. You were also thankful they didn't recognize you from your escapades the previous night.

'Thank god it was cold that night, otherwise I would have been found out by now.'

To be honest, you knew that being this close to this many supernaturals, you were bound to be found out. But, that was for future you to deal with. They had walked up to you.

Chaewon: "Hello! I'm Chaewon."

Minji: "And I'm Minji."

Yunah: "I'm Yunah."

They all greeted you.

Y/N: "Hello, I'm Y/N. I'm looking forward to working with you guys!"

Chaewon: "We're going to head back to our dorm to finish unpacking."

Y/N: "Ah, okay, I'll see you guys in a little then."

Minji: "Oh yeah, if you need any help you can just send us a text."

Y/N: "Okay, what's your contact?"

You guys exchanged information, then the girls said their goodbyes and left.

'They seem pretty normal.'

You decide that you need some caffeine before going to pack everything up, so you head towards your former job. As you walk over, you simply enjoy the scenery around you. The weather was nice and there weren't too many people around.

It took about 15 minutes or so, but you finally made it back to the coffee shop. Entering, you hear a greeting.

Keisuke: "Welco– Oh it's just you."

Y/N: "What do you mean, 'just you'..."

Keisuke: "I was just joking! So are you going to get the usual then?"

Y/N: "Yeah!"

He starts to prepare your drink as you find a seat. The shop was relatively empty and quiet. Only a couple groups of people were scattered around the store. Keisuke walks over with your drink.

Keisuke: "Here's your drink Y/N!"

He starts to walk away but you call him.

Y/N: "Oh! Wait, come here I have to tell you something..."

Keisuke: "What's up?"

Y/N: "I got a new job."

Keisuke: "Eh? Really? Where?"

Y/N: "I'm going to be a manager for a K-Pop group."

Keisuke: "The fuck? How did that happen to you?"

Y/N: "Well, they accepted the application I sent a while ago, then I took an interview and I got accepted."