Chapter 2: Disturbing the Peace

Previously...

Y/N: "The food's ready!"

Immediately you see Momo dashing to the jokbal. The rest of the girls were walking up normally to get their food, giggling at Momo's antics. You and Daewi grab your food and find a table to catch up on.

'Well, I suppose this isn't so bad.'

You sit down in your seat as Daewi sits across from you. Though it had been a really long time since you've talked with him, you still felt as close as you ever did. He's one of those friends that no matter how much time has passed, it'll be like you saw them just the other day.

Daewi: "So, how has life been for you?"

Y/N: "It's been pretty crazy actually. Literally yesterday I was working at a coffee shop, now I'm an idol manager."

Daewi: "Damn, I was working out at a gym when I got approached. It's kind of weird though..."

Y/N: "Oh yeah, how so?"

He looked around, prompting you to look as well. The girls were off doing their own things. More of the energetic ones were still in the pool while some of the other girls were eating and talking amongst themselves.

Daewi: "They knew about who I was, well, Tiger me."

Y/N: "Yeah, they were the same as me, their CEO knew who I was."

Daewi: "It's really a sketch, but it's too late to take it back now isn't it?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I suppose."

A comfortable silence had come over as you two ate your food. A little more than 5 minutes passed when the doorbell rang, again.

'Who could this be? Oh, well they did say they invited multiple groups. Didn't know they were all connected like this though.'

Y/N: "I'll get it!"

Daewi: "I'll come with."

You both get up and head back into the house.

Y/N: "I wonder who came this time?"

Daewi: "Fuck if I know, I didn't even know my girl group until I got hired."

You look at him in shock while he just gives you a sheepish expression.

Y/N: "You've been living under a rock or something?"

Daewi: "Well, never been the one for K-pop so..."

Y/N: "Ah, I suppose that's true."

You and Daewi make it to the front door. Peering through the door hole, you can see five girls waiting by the door. They were all wearing a hat and mask so you couldn't really identify them at all. Daewi takes a peek too.

Daewi: "Why are there so many girls here man?"

Y/N: "I know right, I feel kind of out of place here..."

Regardless of your woes, you open the door. The girls froze at the sight of you. You waved your hand in front of them.

Daewi: "I knew looks could kill, but damn."

You punch his shoulder as one of the girls points at you.

???: "Hey! You're the guy that saved us!"

Y/N: "Eh? Ohh... At the coffee shop right?"

???: "Yeah!"

They unmask themselves, revealing themselves to be Itzy and the girl you were talking to was the one and only, Shin Yuna.