Chapter 7

"Okay then, we'll go to your place." Nathan gestured with his arm to a car parked next to the restaurant.

Somehow, I've been so caught up in the moment that I hadn't noticed the car pulling up on the street. I tilted my head when I looked back at Nathan.

"You have a driver?" There was no masking the shock in my voice.

He simply nodded as if it were normal before opening the back passenger door for me. While I get inside the vehicle, I realize there is much I don't know about Nathan. For instance, the job he has that allows him to afford a personal driver. When he got in after me, I gave the driver my address, and we began driving.

I admired the car's leather seats that felt cool and smooth under my fingertips. Looks like the inside had been recently detailed and scented with a fesh aroma. Even more so, I wanted to ask him what he did for work. That train of thought derailed when I felt the entire right side of my body pressed against his. The heat that erupted throughput my body was a familiar sensation. It's been so long since I've felt this need for another man that I almost forgot it.

"You okay?" Nathan asked with a knowing smirk.

God, it's like he can see my inner struggle.

"Yes." My voice came out strained and as a whisper.

Nathan chuckled and slid his arm around my shoulders. At the same time, the driver turned on the radio to something upbeat. I guess he wanted some music to drown us out in the back.

"You don't have to be so quiet." His thumb rubbed against my bare shoulder.

"Sorry." I forced out a laugh that sounded like a cat being ran over.

Nathan continued to rub soothing circles on my shoulder. "You don't have to apologize, I'm going at your speed tonight. I'm content with whatever you want to do."

That last part came out kind of monotone and rehearsed. It didn't seem like he was nervous, well, not like I was. There is a slight tick in his jaw that caught my attention, so I stared.

Nathan felt my eyes and turned his head slightly lower to look down at me. There was that smirk again. It was time to take a break from my fantasies and live my life for once.

"Kiss me."

Those two words came out softly as my eyes dipped to his lips. That smirk turned sexy when he heard my demand. All of my caution is thrown out of the car when Nathan dipped his head down. My eyes flutter shut when our lips made contact, and oh, how sweet it was. As quickly as my body tightened up, it relaxed when our kiss became synced.

I felt the palm of his other hand land on knee that slowly traced upward. The heat of his large hand sent a thrilling shiver up my spine. A surprise gasp slipped out when he suddenly pulled my leg closer to him. My legs were now open far enough for Nathan's hand to trail ever so slowly up my thigh. He stopped midway when he felt me tense. In a sudden spike of bravery and desperation, I grabbed the front of his button-up shirt to have him pressed against me. My breasts were smashed against his hard body, causing my nipples to harden. That earned a satisfied growl from him that sent waves of arousal down my body.

In the sensual haze, I picked up that the driver raised the volume of the radio. We must've made more noise than I realized.

My thoughts were confirmed when Nathan's hand reached between my legs and cupped the area with a hard squeeze. I moaned loud enough that our kiss broke, and I'm horrified.

"Damn, that was sexy." Nathan approved with another squeeze that made my head tilt back in delight.

His other hand left my shoulder and intertwined his fingers in the hair on the back of my head. With a little force, Nathan pulled me back into a kiss, much deeper than before. His tongue battled with mine until I yielded and let him take control. The hand down below, moved aside my underwear and rubbed along my wet folds.