22]

Sometimes when I realize what is happening , I feel sad. Sometimes when I see you crying my heard squeezes, I feel bad. But then this all is because of a reason. This all is for you.

I want you to live a beautiful life and for that I would do anything.

" Sorry for the inconvenience, Kim. You might be really tired and for no reason we indulged you in this." Han said sitting across Taehyung in the dining area.

Bertha had went into the kitchen as they were going to have dinner in sometime whereas Jungkook had went upstairs in his room.

" Not at all, man. Jungkook tried to stop me but looking at that little boy so happy I couldn't help but come along. We were talking about his marriage with......her , but then...you know-- It suddenly turned so upside down and I couldn't let that kid be alone. " Taehyung said.

Han nodded silently looking at the table.

" Ok. Then. I must leave-"

" Stay! " Elders heard a voice from the railing of first floor and looked up.

Jungkook walked down coming forward.

" It's very late. And you must be tired and you haven't eaten anything either. Stay tonight. " Jungkook's words were still feeble and voice groggy. Taehyung could only see those red puffy eyes and pink dusted cheeks that had been wet for hours.

" He is right , Kim. " Han said to which Taehyung stared at Jungkook for an entire minute and then finally nodded.

" Everyone! Dinner is ready." Bertha said before all of them sat on the chairs with pure silence.

The clatter of dishes and gradual slurping of noodles were the only sounds coming but this silence was dented when Jungkook asked.

" Where are uncle and aunt? " He asked to which Bertha replied slowly.

" They are preparing for h-her funeral. Your dad and I will leave too , after finishing the dinner." Jungkook gulped hearing that and continued to eat his rest of the food.

By the time they finished their supper a a call rang across the table on Bertha's phone taking everyone's attention at it.

It was an unknown call.

She frowned at that grabbing the phone.

" Who is it? " Jungkook asked when he saw her looking at the screen weirdly.

" Don't know. An unknown number. " She said.

" Pick up. " Han said.

She nodded and taking the call she placed it on her ear saying a 'hello?'

A few seconds she was silent as she was hearing from the call across and then the next moment, she jerked herself from her seat in standing position with wide terrified eyes and then a loud scream followed her terror.

" WHATT???"

Her actions took everyone's breath away and before someone could say or ask anything , Bertha fell on the ground on her knees screaming and weeping badly.

NOTE From AUTHOR:

Sorry for not publishing the chapters.
It's really difficult for me due to some messed up personal reasons.

But I will make it up to you all by the upcoming weekend.

Hope you will wait until then and sorry for making you all wait.