Chapter 4 - New Home Life

I can tell I was having a bad dream.... I was in my old house when I still lived with my mother. She was mad, I could hear her screaming and yelling, but for some reason in my dream Jane was in it and I was hugging her tightly as we were under a table hiding.

There were times where my mom would have breakdowns and episodes. I still don't know why. It's like she was fighting herself..

It sounds like she was fighting someone, all though no one else was home. And for some reason, my mom would take it out on me.

I was hugging Jane as I was shivering from fear. I can hear the stomping and yelling from her coming closer.

That's when I saw her. She immediately saw me under the table. She flips the table causing it to fly way back hitting the wall. I was terrified!

She looks at me with rage and starts to yell. She then picked me up by the collar of my shirt and throws me against the wall, making me wince in pain and have some blood cough up out of my mouth.

She then kicks Jane, Jane flew across the room hitting the wall like me. She looks at me with defeat and terror. My mother then lifted up her fist and started to beat me.

She punched, kicked, scratched, clawed me, and pulled my hair. After a few minutes of abuse, she takes out a belt and starts to beat the living hell out of me.

I felt the blood dripping on me and pouring down on me. A few minutes later after the none stop beating, she dragged me to the basement.

Before that, she grabbed Jane. We both started to scream, Jane used her claws and I used my nails trying to stop her from dragging me.

We left claw marks on the floor as she dragged us down to the basement. I knew what awaits me is hell....

She then threw Jane in a small little cage; she locks it. She throws me on to a chair. She started to tie me up.

She tied me up with rope, the itchy kind too. She then puts duck tape on my mouth multiple times until she thought it was good enough.

I saw her walking to a little drawer. She takes out a knife. I knew what she was gonna do... she got close to me.

She stopped right in front of me, she took the knife and started to slowly observe it and rub her finger through the sharp part to see if it's sharp enough.

I guess it was cause she then stabbed me! I screamed but it was muffled. No one would be able to hear me. I was gagging as I was screaming.

She then stabs into my arm, I screamed in agony but the tape is muffling it. Tears running down my face.

After who knows how long of just torture. She put the knife on my neck and quietly told me. "Voldemort is always watching and the day of his return will come!"

She then threw the knife on the ground and walked away. She went out. She looked at me with no emotions as she closed the basement door.

I screamed in agony as she left. When she closed the door all I saw was darkness. When this happened, she would leave me in that basement for days, weeks. The most I think I remembered her leaving me in there was about nearly a month!

Both Jane and I woke up screaming. I looked around and saw I was in Severus's house. I was in my room.

I was breathing heavily as I put my hand over my heart; it's beating fast. I saw Jane and she was doing the same. We both had the same dream. That day was so long ago!

The dream was based on a real event, except Jane wasn't there when it happened. I was left there for nearly a month.

I felt bad cause I knew I woke up Snape. He bursted in the room. He looked worried.